ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Clemson

Ok since I want to get slammed.

Duke may be better without Bagley. He takes too many shots and hurts Carter and Allen's game.

I know I am an idiot.

As long as dUKe is behind I will watch but if they get ahead I will refuse to watch, duh switching now. RATS

Duval's toe was on the line on that 3.
tH1ZnMy.png

The next time I see Grayson Allen take a third step on the drive, crash into the defender, throw himself backwards and somehow draw a shooting foul, I might set my couch on fire.
Dont do he aint worth it and he will be in G-league next year and we know what Willis says about that.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Theres Mike Giminski he played for Duke when they were uncool and the Goose torched them for 41 in the NC

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I will add if he tries that tripping in the league, G, that is, he will walk like Chester Goode when they get through with him.

The media was all over them in 78 as darlings. After they upset Notre Dame.
I had forgotten that part, but they sure weren't in the league with the doting they get know, plus my hair doesn't stick up on the back of my neck like it does when I see the modern day Dukies.

never seen players (coached to because they know they are not allowed to be T'd up) bow up after a call against them and stalk march right up to the refs face to bitch about it. A. Jefferson was awfully aggressive with it but this group catching up nicely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT