ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Clemson

Listening to the Clemson broadcast on my phone. Clemson announcer said that one of the Duke coaches told him that Allen feels like he is more a part of the team when Bagley isn't playing. Hmmm
I guess because Coach K is a literal saint with a halo and everything and cannot do any wrong on this physical earth nobody ever really brings up how when Kyrie Irving was re-intergrated into the team after his season long injury it torpedoed their entire season. Or how the entire team HATED each other last year. K doesn't handle 1 and done talent integration into a team concept very well....the proof is in the pudding.

clemson... man... cannot score. offense looks familiar...

they choking this away. Duke bench still #1 in nation in douchery.

How is that a foul on Carter? He just stood there. Clemson needs to hit some of these FT's. Duke cant score either.

If Clemson wins they are #2 in the ACC. Both UNC and Duke not in the top two would be surprising.

I see that they lost at Chapel Hill again this year. They have NEVER won there. Something like 0-60 or something. How pathetic is that?

I'm not watching but I did chuckle when I saw Trent Jr take three free throws on ESPN gamecast when I checked a minute ago.

The foul was the guy falling into Trent who was already falling. Well after the shot had left his hand. I don't understand why they rule those a 3 shot foul. The ball is gone, and the contact has nothing to do with the shot. It's after it has left the shooters hands. Well after. Stupid, IMO.

Reactions: GG24
Grayson Allen's grandpa scored a good seat behind the bench.

3earaCL.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT