ADVERTISEMENT

Ducks and Dogs - the rematch.

Caveman Catfan

All-American
Sep 1, 2002
The first version of the Huskies v the Ducks was the best game I watched all year. I think Oregon gets its revenge tonight. Looking forward to this final PAC 12 game.

Very questionable PI call on that 3rd down. Called way late and nothing to see there.

Seemed like an agenda call to me

Huskies run it in to re take lead! L9ve this Pac 12 after dark!

So what could happen this weekend that would turn the CFP into utter chaos?
UGA and Michigan are in no matter what imo. If FSU wins, I think they are in no matter what. Either UW or Oregon is getting in imo. So, not much that I think could turn it into chaos. But some spots could be up for grabs.

UGA and Michigan are in no matter what imo. If FSU wins, I think they are in no matter what. Either UW or Oregon is getting in imo. So, not much that I think could turn it into chaos. But some spots could be up for grabs.
If Bama upsets GA which could happen and Iowa pulls out a miracle upset vs MI. FSU could be playing their 3rd string true freshman QB who’s thrown 3 passes all season.

If Bama upsets GA which could happen and Iowa pulls out a miracle upset vs MI. FSU could be playing their 3rd string true freshman QB who’s thrown 3 passes all season.
My thought is that even if UGA and UM lose, I still think they are in.

My thought is that even if UGA and UM lose, I still think they are in.
I don't think Georgia gets in if they lose and Michigan, Washington, and FSU all win. I really think either Bama would controversially jump to number four or they get left out for Texas which is what should happen if Texas and Bama both win and no one else loses.

I'm rooting for chalk today as I hate the politicking of one and two loss teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT