ADVERTISEMENT

Drew offered job

How can Hurley be offered 11m but also Drew being offered the job? Something doesn't make sense here.
Barney never really tried for Hurley. He’s going directly to his guy. Bbn revolt on this clown. It’s awful cal is gone and Barney who has made major blunders hires the next coach. Not going after oats in a meaningful way is the end for this guy

I think a lot of BS is gonna be out.

I think we would know if Hurley says no.

The Hurley info is from credible sources.

Most in the media who don't want UK to succeed say they want Drew here. Notice, they always say, "Drew is a good fit for the AD", they never say Drew is a good fit for UK

Reactions: RunninRichie
Barney never really tried for Hurley. He’s going directly to his guy. Bbn revolt on this clown. It’s awful cal is gone and Barney who has made major blunders hires the next coach. Not going after oats in a meaningful way is the end for this guy
Haha, again claiming to know what’s going on behind the scenes.

Waaaaaaaaaay out in left field for me here as I never know anything except what I read on here. I couldn’t tell you if this is even remotely close to possible or accurate but a friend text me and said it’s Drew. Said he has a friend that works at Baylor and he’s already held a team meeting, talking with his family tomorrow and we’ll know on Thursday. Who knows

Nobody knows anything. Stop jumping to conclusions. For all we know Mitch spent hours talking to Hurly and his people, how we heard a offer, and he's committed to staying at UConn. So now he's offered Drew.

So add Keith Taylor to the list that’s saying the HOB guys are just lying saying Hurley got the offer . We’re see soon who’s the ones lying

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
Everyone mark this post. Just remember this guy and his “sources”

Do the same with rowland

Two different coaches can’t be offered at the same time.

One of these two are lying and I don’t think it’s Rowland. If so, we need to hold these journo liars accountable.

If you know Mitch this was always his guy. Close personal relationship, devoutly Christian, will be much more subservient than Cal. It’s why it’s happening quickly. I don’t believe Mitch seriously considered anyone else.

Everyone mark this post. Just remember this guy and his “sources”

Do the same with rowland

Two different coaches can’t be offered at the same time.

One of these two are lying and I don’t think it’s Rowland. If so, we need to hold these journo liars accountable.
Trilly saying Scott has been offered. IMO, he's just running with the zagoria scoop. Or, they both have the same source who's floating BS. Someone is lying. Like you said. No way in hell can we go from 11 million PLUS being offered to Hurley to Drew has the job offer in like 20 minutes. Someone is lying for a raise here.

Reactions: Farsight and Jakerz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT