ADVERTISEMENT

Doug Shows, Olandis Poole and Owen Shortt

That’s twice the refs got “tricked” into calling a foul on our guys with Radford flailing in the air.

I don't like Doug Shows for sure, but the refs aren't the problem tonight. If you can't guard, you can't win.

Reactions: TM2013
If an AM player throws his hands up and falls down, no matter what preceeded it. Foul on us, ain't we look like crap and they are shooting like the Globetrotters.

Those 2 charges in first half was tell tell sign am had to get in tournament
Same ole sec officials. Why would u expect anything different from what we see every fn game uk plays? Do these a$$holes get to officiate ncaa games? Lord I hope not.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
No it's not. You obviously don't pay attention. This game isn't that bad but it's definitely a game to where the better we play the worse the calls. We aren't playing that great but the whistle is ready everytime. It's been that w

No it's not. You obviously don't pay attention. This game isn't that bad but it's definitely a game to where the better we play the worse the calls. We aren't playing that great but the whistle is ready everytime. It's been that way
I bet you believe we would have got all the same calls against PJ Washington when we lost to Kansas St if he was a 90 % shooter. Hint: If he shot a high percentage we would have gotten zero calls on his rebounds. We need to do better button are either dumb or just come here to vent anonymous
Did you guys expect a good whistle?

Nope. It's never happened. It's just the criticism. I want better as well. But people come here to cry incessantly. I mean without the whistle coach k has been nothing more than any other than a flash in the pan coach. With a fair whistle we all know we have 3 +. Now give us the same whistle as duke and we are looking at a dynasty second to ucla. No one here would be saying shit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT