ADVERTISEMENT

Donovan or Hurley (Given the choice)

I'd take Hurley if I had the choice and he would come. Hurley is on top of his game in this current NIL/transfer portal era and about to win another National Championship. Love that guy's passion and energy for the game. At the end of the day, it's not Cal so I will be happy with either one.

Reactions: fastpaste101
Hurley. He is winning in college and is one of best X’s and O’s Coaches in basketball. Oates would be next then donavon

Hurley between the two, but either would make me very excited and happy for the direction of our program.

Hurley is already up to speed on what it takes to win in 2024 it may take Billy a couple years. Everything is different now, the game, recruiting, transfers and NIL, it's a lot. Billy is a great coach. Please don't hire Drew. Please

Hurley. Donovan isn’t coming unless we hire Pitino and he follows Pitino after a 5 year contract. And I think Pitino is a more likely hire than either Hurley or Donovan.

I wouldn’t be horrified at a Donovan hire, but the landscape has changed so much. It’s 180 degrees from when he coached at Florida. He’s also 58. Hurley has momentum at the collegiate level right now. He’s already familiar with the portal and NIL. You combine that with Kentucky’s resources and it’s a slam dunk. I’m talking like possible dynasty.

I'm a little worried about the reports of Hurley's personality. But, Donovan has been away for a long time. Coin flip. I can live with either.

I'll say it again...you like hurley now for obvious reasons. But you would've wanted him fired before he got to where he is.

His first 4 years at uconn, a new age blueblood, were just as bad as what we just parted with. 2 or those years weren't even NIT worthy

The problem with Donovan is he has no team from which to bring players. He’s not connected with any recruits so who knows what year one would be like

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT