ADVERTISEMENT

Does Louisville Have The Worst Schedule

You missed the point but I understand why you would.

We've also had success against them lately, you act as if they have no talent BUT again I understand why you have no clue.
FSU has always had talent but for several years they were not good, just like Florida lately.

FSU is #3 in the country. Destroyed LSU
I’m not saying that the ACC is tougher than the SEC at all. ACC has some nice early wins and the conference needed that.
For the first time in 15+ years FSU looks good. But, LSU is not as bad as they looked. UNC and Clemson have been the only steady teams over the last few years in the ACC.
UNC beat USC jr., which isn't a monumental win anyway. They are a mid-SEC team, they too have been on the struggle bus the last 8 years. Clemson will be just fine and so will Bama. I don't put much stock into the early games.
Even Georgia is continuing their string of slow starts in games, but they have the horses to put 35 points up on you before you know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluecoon1
Well I guess since you guys schedule is better than ours we won’t have a chance against y’all…..right?

Well I guess since you guys schedule is better than ours we won’t have a chance against y’all…..right?
Rocky you seem like a good guy, but that's not the discussion.

Good teams can on any given Saturday, or in your all's case any given week day can pull off a W that they aren't the favorite.

Do you think your IU game is a given? Are we now at that point were 7's just walks into a stadium and it's over for the opponent?

Rocky you seem like a good guy, but that's not the discussion.

Good teams can on any given Saturday, or in your all's case any given week day can pull off a W that they aren't the favorite.

Do you think your IU game is a given? Are we now at that point were 7's just walks into a stadium and it's over for the opponent?

Beating IU is definitely not a given, I never meant for it to sound like that.

If we combined our schedules, Duke and ND would be in the top 5 toughest teams, whereas you guys have the easiest first five games as anyone in the P5, so we agree to disagree.

• Haha
Reactions: entropy13
Beating IU is definitely not a given, I never meant for it to sound like that.

If we combined our schedules, Duke and ND would be in the top 5 toughest teams, whereas you guys have the easiest first five games as anyone in the P5, so we agree to disagree.
Duke? So now Duke has become a top opponent beating Clemson who as you like to say is not the team they once were. When it applies to an agenda.

Duke? So now Duke has become a top opponent beating Clemson who as you like to say is not the team they once were. When it applies to an agenda.

Pittsburgh played toe to toe with Tennessee the last couple of years, why is Tennessee considered so great and Pitt not? Duke usually isn’t good, they seem to be pretty good this year.

Pittsburgh played toe to toe with Tennessee the last couple of years, why is Tennessee considered so great and Pitt not? Duke usually isn’t good, they seem to be pretty good this year.
Tennessee is definitely not great. They're back from the dead but they're not title contenders just yet. Its just to hard to recruit against UGA and Bama. Throw in Texas next season.

Who claimed Tennessee was great? They are pretty darn good and I hate saying that.

Reactions: rockycard
Card keep reaching for relevance , you’ll get there someday ! Keep comparing yourself to big brother and maybe you’ll get a attaboy. Let’s think for a moment about your recent history. You guys used to say well you have been caught recruiting violations ? You guys lost a banner ? We got good kids at our program, hookers in dorms ! Our coach’s have integrity, nailing Sypher in restaurant booth . Needless to say the FBI video of Rick Pitino arranging payments to recruits in Vegas hotel ! NCAA report calling you University 6. The president of your university and your A.D. scamming millions of dollars from the school ? If this isn’t enough for you to chew on here’s some numbers for you. Last cences show that 38% of all people in Lville are Card fans. 34% are cat fans ! The rest couldn’t care less. In the state less that 9% are card fans while 58% are cat fans. The card flag should be under the word irrelevant in the dictionary. You claim a heisman winner ? Let’s not forget how you got him. Clint Hurt was caught red handed cheating while steering him to Miami. Not only did you guys take him you put Clint on payroll as a assistant coach. He never even moved to Lville. Your schedules really easy this year and no doubt you’ll feel really good about yourselves by end of year. My one hope is that we’re healthy going into our game with you. If that’s the case then you know what outcome will be !!
The first half of your argument has nothing to do with the football team what so ever.

Now on your Clint Hurtt cheated to get Lamar Jackson. You do realize Hurtt left Louisville in 2013 and Lamar was a freshman in 2015.

Reactions: WILDCAT WILLIE69
I love that ul fans are starting to feel superior again. I missed beating them and them being shocked. Last couple years sucked because they knew they were going to take a spanking. Keep talking birds. Tell yourself you are on a collision course and we are slapdicks and whatever else you simpletons say. We are going to kick your ass again this year just like we have for 4 years in a row. Talk is cheap. Scoreboard A-holes.

The first half of your argument has nothing to do with the football team what so ever.

Now on your Clint Hurtt cheated to get Lamar Jackson. You do realize Hurtt left Louisville in 2013 and Lamar was a freshman in 2015.
Dummy they had to hire him in order to pay him for delivered goods. Why do you think he never moved to lville ? A legal way to pay him for delivering Lamar. You just can’t admit that your program was so dirty from the AD all the way down. Hell you even cheated while you was on probation ! The arrogance of your program still lingers it seems ? Now why don’t you go back to your own board and you guys can talk about how great you used to be !

Dummy they had to hire him in order to pay him for delivered goods. Why do you think he never moved to lville ? A legal way to pay him for delivering Lamar. You just can’t admit that your program was so dirty from the AD all the way down. Hell you even cheated while you was on probation ! The arrogance of your program still lingers it seems ? Now why don’t you go back to your own board and you guys can talk about how great you used to be !
You fail to understand Hurtt had already been with the Chicago Bears for 2 years when Jackson was recruited by Louisville. I think you are mixing up players as most that make the claim you are say Hurtt bought Bridgewater not Jackson.

You fail to understand Hurtt had already been with the Chicago Bears for 2 years when Jackson was recruited by Louisville. I think you are mixing up players as most that make the claim you are say Hurtt bought Bridgewater not Jackson.
The point is you cheated. Then you cheated again and oh wait you got put on probation and you cheated again. Never worried too much about details !

The point is you cheated. Then you cheated again and oh wait you got put on probation and you cheated again. Never worried too much about details !
Again we are talking football here, so show me the last time the last time the University of Louisville football got into NCAA trouble.

That has been a while wouldn’t happen in the modern era. But I do stand corrected. Nice interesting fact there. But to call Louisville a mid major is ridiculous.
They're not, now. When they were in C-USA, they absolutely were. Whether they were or not, when in the Big East, is debatable. Technically, the Big East was categorized as whatever preceded the P5 (I think it was just called "BCS conference" at the time), so I guess they graduated from midmajor status upon joining the Big East.

Schedule super weak, but to be fair, it's not of their doing just like UK'S monster schedule is not of their preference.

Damn straight. What through the first two weeks gives you any indication you have closed the gap with UK? The games the past three years have been embarrassing.

I have watched both teams, that’s where I got the indication. And both teams are quite a bit different than last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT