ADVERTISEMENT

Does Cal already have a new job lined up

Girthang

All-American
Dec 12, 2019
for next year? He's coaching like and throwing his players under the bus like he's already gone and is trying to get that buyout money, just like Coach Smith when he cashed that million dollar longevity bonus from UK after he'd already agreed to terms with Minnesota.

Where would Cal already be heading if this were the case? Yall got any ideas?

ffWbAnV.jpg

for next year? He's coaching like and throwing his players under the bus like he's already gone and is trying to get that buyout money, just like Coach Smith when he cashed that million dollar longevity bonus from UK after he'd already agreed to terms with Minnesota.

I understand! You have been self-medicating.

I don’t know. I doubt it. But there would be some programs willing to roll the dice with him if he really wanted out.

You bring up an interesting point. A lot of people are afraid of losing next year's class if we Cal leaves, but Jack Pilgram brought up the point that the 23 class is not that great and we need to temper expectations for next year. That doesn't sound good.

We have no good deep shooters coming in who are known to be consistent in that skill. The class is weak, and Calipari is the coach.

Put it together people.

I don’t know. I doubt it. But there would be some programs willing to roll the dice with him if he really wanted out.

I don’t think many would. Maybe some football schools, or basketball programs that literally have nothing to lose.

Can’t see a decent program wanting to get into his messes.

Reactions: kywildcat41086

If he does Girth, there is another sucker born into too much money. Yeah, whatever it/ they are has more cents than sense.

To the bank to stick it in and do it all over again next year to Kentucky while Rupp rolls in his grave.
the jesus win GIF

Reactions: kywildcat41086
You bring up an interesting point. A lot of people are afraid of losing next year's class if we Cal leaves, but Jack Pilgram brought up the point that the 23 class is not that great and we need to temper expectations for next year. That doesn't sound good.
I have said this as well, they are talented but not superstar players. I like Edwards, and I like the fight Wagner has, but dillingham is. Wildcard as is bradshaw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT