ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have anything cool planned for Coach Pope's first game?

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
I'm having family over to watch UK vs. Wright State and I'm ordering a few pizzas.

Do you have anything cool planned for Coach Pope's first game? Who's attending it in person? =)

Reactions: true blue1
I'll probably watch the 1st game from the couch.

We were going to go to the Champion's classic, but it's stupid expensive.

We'll probably have a get together for that.

Reactions: true blue1
I might be the only one but I can’t stand watching games with other people. I’ll be parked on my couch posting to the game thread on the commercial breaks. Really excited for this season to get started. Ready to put the old behind us and get on with the new!

I might be the only one but I can’t stand watching games with other people. I’ll be parked on my couch posting to the game thread on the commercial breaks. Really excited for this season to get started. Ready to put the old behind us and get on with the new!
And then you have old people (like in my family) that proudly show their 'casual fan' card. "Oh Boy, that Cal-ee-puree sure has them working on all cylinders" after some OOC cupcake win that accomplished nothing for the players or the program.

Last edited:
Reactions: chroix
And then you have old people (like in my family) that proudly show their 'casual fan' card. "Oh Boy, that Cal-ee-puree sure has them working on all cylinders" after some OOC cupcake win that different nothing for the players or the program.

That’s when I get all grumbly and watch it on my phone in the garage.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT