ADVERTISEMENT

Do women realise they are living life on easy mode!?

I think my wife married me because I am 6'2 and have a professional degree and thought she would be set. Joke's on her.
Met my wife when she was 22 and I was 38 on my last year of military service. Started dating about a year later. Married about three years later June 16 2000. She is 5"10 1/2" about 135lbs and beautiful. Coworkers often tell me to beat my head against the wall and wake up. I am 5' 9" 215 and rather gruff in appearance. She makes more money and while now 17 years older than when we married has not changed much in appearance. Most think she is in her 30's as opposed to 44. I am not complaining, it just did not make sense to me why she chose me. I will take it though.

Met my wife when she was 22 and I was 38 on my last year of military service. Started dating about a year later. Married about three years later June 16 2000. She is 5"10 1/2" about 135lbs and beautiful. Coworkers often tell me to beat my head against the wall and wake up. I am 5' 9" 215 and rather gruff in appearance. She makes more money and while now 17 years older than when we married has not changed much in appearance. Most think she is in her 30's as opposed to 44. I am not complaining, it just did not make sense to me why she chose me. I will take it though.
Charity

xfmwiybxb6301.jpg

Are women human?

Obviously she puts a lot of stock in humility and a man's ability to assess his situation appropriately...
Congrats!

Reactions: warrior-cat
Most disrespectful title and thread about women I never read thru.

Every damn one of you doesn't exist without a woman.

Men live on exist street because of women.

Last edited:

I know i wouldn't have food on the table or a clean pad without one

Humanity's existence owes itself to a sperm cells invading eggs, so I'd suggest we all -- i.e. both men and women...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Willy4UK
Humanity's existence owes itself to a sperm cells invading eggs, so I'd suggest we all -- i.e. both men and women...

giphy.gif

Science is making strides. Hopefully in the next 20 years, artificial uterus becomes feasible and cheap enough for the common man and women won't be needed.

Science is making strides. Hopefully in the next 20 years, artificial uterus becomes feasible and cheap enough for the common man and women won't be needed.
Uteri notwithstanding, hetero-beejes will still be in demand.

Uteri notwithstanding, hetero-beejes will still be in demand.

Sex robots are coming this way soon. There's already some brothels that offer them. Surprisingly enough they make more money than real women. It appears no one wants to put up with women. It's also kind of funny to see women boycotting sex robots kek

Hey boy,

I wish I had the chance to get to know you. You were never born, never existed, but I think about you often. I dream of times where I could look upon you and see a beaming smile, your blue eyes shining in the sunlight. You may not be real, but I know I love you all the same.

I want to take you outside to play catch, to push you on the swings, to take you to grandpa's and go fishing. I want to be there for all your scraped knees and bumps and bruises. I want to lose my given name and replace it with "Daddy".

I wish I could have the chance to buy you a bicycle, help you take off the training wheels. I wished I could buy you a car and get nervous as you peel out of the drive way.

I would love to be told "he looks just like you." or " That's your son alright!" To watch you score touchdowns and home runs, to watch you play with your friends in your little garage band. To have the privledge to watch you grow into a man.

But this is something I can never have, you can never be a reality. I can't bring you into this world, simply because I cannot find a woman that is fit to be your mother. I can't find a woman who is willing to work with me to provide you with a happy and proper home to grow in.

I refuse to let your mother be some bar whore that pisses on the streets. I refuse to let her be some psychotic manipulatior who's master plan is to take you away from me. I refuse to bring you into a world where the cards are stacked against you, where by merit of being a man makes you a public enemy.

The world has changed these last few years. It has changed in ways that no child should have to grow up in. War is coming, both at home and from far away.

You do not exist, not because of fear, but because of love. For I love you too much to willingly put you in harm's way. Even if you were here, by the time you become a man, I will be dead. I cannot protect you from those who would do you harm just for fun. And this is why you will never be.

Love, Just a Man

You're a troll, doesn't matter if you are or even agree with what you're posting.

r/Incel was legitimately one of the funniest places on the internet before they killed it.

The chemistry of true incels mixed with hilarious troll accounts was really quite special.

You're a troll, doesn't matter if you are or even agree with what you're posting.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little you're a troll comment. Or maybe you don't even type it. Maybe you're such a lazy slob that you actually use speech to text in windows to avoid using your greasy fingers. I imagine you little prick laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat friggin screwup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on catsillustrated posting about uk sports. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a poster on college athletics board. A pathetic pathetic slob. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS BOARD." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

[laughing] Now I'm really confused because you bragged about living with your parents and feeling bad about everyone else's parents not loving them enough to take care of them as adults in your wage slave thread.

I

I take it you are butt ugly and you are trying to impress someone? Slow your roll dog, it will happen for you someday.

Reactions: NamelessOne
It is however disheartening to see so many whose parents didn't love them. I simply cannot fathom having parents that would not help support me. I cannot fathom having parents who force me to get a job. Did your parents stop loving you at 18? 25? 30? Did they ever love you? No wonder so many of you are bitter.

Me on the other hand. My parents love me and pay my expenses. I get free meals every day. I put most of leech bucks to the side. I have a nice room. A suite bathroom. A 4K television. I will die a happy man in my 90's because I have taken care of myself. Because I have had no stress. I enjoy being around my family. I enjoy that my mom takes care of me.

I think a lot of your problems stem from the fact that you didn't grow up loved. Maybe if your parents had loved you more, you wouldn't feel the need to objectify yourself to working for an anonymous strange man who runs a billion dollar company. A man who could care less about you. But you have to do what you can to feel validated I guess. I feel sorry for you honestly.

It always amazed me on the long lists of requirements women have for men, yet how short they come when it's about fulfilling our requirements.

Men need to be

• Good Looking
  • Good physical condition
  • Have a certain height
  • Make good money
  • Be giving and loving
  • Show emotions
  • Not show emotions
  • Never get sick or otherwise be vulnerable
  • Be handy around the house
  • Be available of their time yet
  • Need to work many hours to provide
  • Yet still be available on a whim
  • Not have too many passions and hobbies that takes away time from her
  • Yet be passionate and happy to be alive.
  • Never raise their voice
  • Never be angry or not take responsibility for her fickleness
  • Be decisive
  • But not take offense when she complains about said decision or outright refuses
  • 6/6/6 (ie: 6 inches, 6 figures, 6 foot tall)
etc ... etc ... etc

Women on the other hand ... we don't have that crazy standards.

We basically want 4 things from you

• Be relatively fit, ie: not be obese, and certainly not be morbidly obese
  • Be of good demeanor (ie: not be jerks at least 50% of the time)
  • Be sexually available and willing, regularly
  • Be grateful
Girls, if you satisfy 3 of the 4 above points, men will virtually be your slaves forever.

Yet, in all my life, all the 130 or so dates I have had and the 3 LTRs that came out of those that I have since let go, none of you could even do one of these four things consistently.

Don't you realize how stupid you are?

• If a girl is fit, good attitude, grateful but not that good in bed => Still winning
  • If a girl is overweight, good attitude, good in bed, grateful => Still winning
  • If a girl is fit, bad attitude, but still occasionally grateful, good in bed => still winning
  • If a girl is fit, good attitude, seldom grateful, good in bed => still winning.
Why is it so HARD to deliver on even 2 of these items?

Yet we men are expected to satisfy a cringeworthy list of items on your cheklist all the time.

And then you idiots wonder "where have all the good men gone"?

I'll tell you a little secret. The problem isn't with us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT