ADVERTISEMENT

Do we know

mrschwump

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
if Bush Hamdan has met with or talked to '25 QB commit Stone Saunders? I know we're currently in a recruiting dead period, not sure when that started, but it goes another couple of weeks. Saunders, of course, is a Coen commit, family tie in etc but would assume his offer still stands. Anybody?

The listed recruiter/primary contact on rivals or 247 or on3 are horribly unreliable. Coaches get credit for landing kids who they had nothing to do with actually recruiting and signing.

Was Coen ever listed as Saunders recruiter? I know he pretty much had everything to do with SS's interest here. Obviously Marrow was the bridge till Hamdan got here.

Reactions: The-Hack
Was Coen ever listed as Saunders recruiter? I know he pretty much had everything to do with SS's interest here. Obviously Marrow was the bridge till Hamdan got here.
Thought Coen had a past relationship with Saunder's family? BTW, I will always think recruiting, or not liking the recruiting process, was a major contributor of Coen's leaving. Have a good friend, now retired, who was a college asst but detested recruiting. He said it took him away from his young family. Ended up getting away from college, took a HS job and was highly successful prior to retirement. Anyway, hope UK can hang onto Saunders.

Reactions: The-Hack
Saunders recruiters listed as Marrow and Woodward. Has it always been listed like that?
It may have been listed that way but Coen was always his recruiter. To add to the post, lately JR had said if UK/ Hamden wants him he is locked in. I know people are fickle and change like the wind but he has commented on posts by recent commits etc welcome them to the BBN and recruiting guys. It is hard to tell what will happen in a year though

The listed recruiter/primary contact on rivals or 247 or on3 are horribly unreliable. Coaches get credit for landing kids who they had nothing to do with actually recruiting and signing.
Exactly! Marrow does recruit and work on all these guys but he sometimes gets put as primary on others recruits.

Reactions: JHB4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT