ADVERTISEMENT

Do we have a snowballs chance at Boley if Rich Scang is still here ?

not a bad message board topic. Interesting to see amd talk about the night and day difference a coordinator can make.
Give Stoops credit. He gets it and knows when we get off course and quickly corrects

Stoops saw the problem and called an all out blitz to right the ship. Things are looking up and I think we'll be more explosive than we were two seasons ago.
Coen definitely has more depth to work with this year than he did two years ago.

Boley said he would have come to Kentucky even if Cohen were not there. He said he's always been a Kentucky fan and that is where his heart is.

Boley said he would have come to Kentucky even if Cohen were not there. He said he's always been a Kentucky fan and that is where his heart is.
That's not what Boley said today.

"I trust Coach (Liam) Coen and his offense, what he did with Will (Levis) two years ago and what he did with the Rams. You know, I really feel like he can develop me,” he told KSR. “I didn’t know what they were going to do after that season in terms of their OC, who they were going to have. I wasn’t going to count them out, but I wanted to see who they brought in. Then when they brought Coen back, I was like, ‘This is right.'”

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnfarrel
That's not what Boley said today.

"I trust Coach (Liam) Coen and his offense, what he did with Will (Levis) two years ago and what he did with the Rams. You know, I really feel like he can develop me,” he told KSR. “I didn’t know what they were going to do after that season in terms of their OC, who they were going to have. I wasn’t going to count them out, but I wanted to see who they brought in. Then when they brought Coen back, I was like, ‘This is right.'”
In the video listed on the home page he said exactly that near tge end of his interview. The Jeff Drummond video

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT