ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Wagner Youth Basketball Jersey

Mar 10, 2022
Does anyone know where I can find a Youth basketball jersey for the players currently on the Men's team? Specifically DJ Wagner. I can only find Booker/Davis, etc from years past or from the Women's team.

Has anyone else had any luck buying a Youth size jersey for any players currently on the Men's basketball team?

No fault to @Smashcat but it looks as if the link that was provided is a scammers site.

It seems odd that with NIL as it is today, that this would be so difficult. Jerseys for the Women's team can be found.

Has anyone else had any luck buying a Youth size jersey for any players currently on the Men's basketball team?

No fault to @Smashcat but it looks as if the link that was provided is a scammers site.

It seems odd that with NIL as it is today, that this would be so difficult. Jerseys for the Women's team can be found.
Even with NIL, UK apparel has to be licensed and it ain't cheap. The use of the players names are probably proprietary and they have to get a cut. That might cause manufacturers from making player jerseys. I'm just speculating so I am probably totally wrong on this take.

dhgate

I'm dense. I read this as some creepy RR poster trying to find someone who possessed DJs youth basketball jersey from when he played youth basketball.

A youth sized UK jersey makes more sense. Carry on everyone. Nothing to see here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT