ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingaham is apparently sick

Welcome to the board…uh…newcomer 🤣
Wow, crowned a sarcastic newcomer and hall monitor all in one day! This is huge!

Is it okay if I put I was anointed these titles by you in my profile signature? I know there has been no physical rubbing or oils invovled, but I truly feel this in an esteemed honor on that level.

Wow fun times as usual
If Rob is out because he’s sick it may very well because he’s actually sick
The newest Covid strain, the flu, there’s a bad stomach virus going around, even adults are coming down with RSV. It’s that time of year
So maybe just maybe there’s no conspiracy theory to this
He’s just sick

Wow fun times as usual
If Rob is out because he’s sick it may very well because he’s actually sick
The newest Covid strain, the flu, there’s a bad stomach virus going around, even adults are coming down with RSV. It’s that time of year
So maybe just maybe there’s no conspiracy theory to this
He’s just sick
conspiracy theorist are not going to like you. just a warning

• Haha
Reactions: Bkocats
Wow, crowned a sarcastic newcomer and hall monitor all in one day! This is huge!

Is it okay if I put I was anointed these titles by you in my profile signature? I know there has been no physical rubbing or oils invovled, but I truly feel this in an esteemed honor on that level.
You’re just a weird dude on your 437h username. Don’t talk to me anymore.

I know Nick Offerman, who played Ron Swanson, and his family personally. His dad was actually a career mentor for me.

Their family would never approve of more than one account.

That's weak.

I know Nick Offerman, who played Ron Swanson, and his family personally. His dad was actually a career mentor for me.

Their family would never approve of more than one account.

That's weak.
Riiiiiggghhht.... are they also the ones who told you Edwards quit the team?

Riiiiiggghhht.... are they also the ones who told you Edwards quit the team?
I'm okay with you not believing me. I could even tell you the exact place where his dad was a farmer at for years, what school Offerman's dad taught at, what subject he taught, where they go to church, and what pew his parents sit in, because I've sat right behind them and warmly shook their hands.

I could tell you where I first met his dad, and when, and how his dad was the chief example for me when I chose my career path; but it wouldn't matter to you, because you're the most obnoxiously strange poster we've had here in years. Deciphering logic and reasoning are not among your chief talents.

I also know that their entire family would think that your behavior on this website is bizarre.

Reactions: Aike
For sure I don’t want him to fail, but it’s just hard watching him play at the moment, I hope he has a 25 point game today
I think he’s a typical freshman
He’s highly ranked on potential…but thanks to Calipari’s philosophy on OAD we all have this idea he should be an immediate impact
It’s not his fault really..not all freshman are doing to be John Wall or AD
Calipari does him a disservice I’m trying to force him into a role he’s not quite ready for
Just my opinion

Reactions: G-PIP
I'm okay with you not believing me. I could even tell you the exact place where his dad was a farmer at for years, what school Offerman's dad taught at, what subject he taught, where they go to church, and what pew his parents sit in, because I've sat right behind them and warmly shook their hands.

I could tell you where I first met his dad, and when, and how his dad was the chief example for me when I chose my career path; but it wouldn't matter to you, because you're the most obnoxiously strange poster we've had here in years. Deciphering logic and reasoning are not among your chief talents.

I also know that their entire family would think that your behavior on this website is bizarre.
I don't doubt you at all, man! I think you and the Offermans are probably very tight. You seem to be an incredibly well-connected individual. You've mentioned having conversations with several high level recruits, coaches and others. And with near 40,000 posts, it certainly seems like you have the free time to routinely avail yourself to them.

And I certainly do not doubt with a post such as yours that you do NOT care 1 iota what I think. 3 paragraphs certainly gets that point across.

So sick he traveled and sit next to everyone. Weird but yeah sick and sick are 2 different things.

How can you be sick enough to not play but well enough to sit on the bench?
I dont have an answer .. you too sick to play you dont set on the bench , you shouldn't t even be around the other players .. is he dressed ?

Rats....seems Cal's teams are the most injured, sickest group I can recall in my many years of following UK bball.
Makes me wonder about our "strength and conditioning" coach/team. Someone always seems injured, sick or afraid of contact.🤪

GO BIG BLUE!!!💙💙💙

Reactions: ruppcat
I don't doubt you at all, man! I think you and the Offermans are probably very tight. You seem to be an incredibly well-connected individual. You've mentioned having conversations with several high level recruits, coaches and others. And with near 40,000 posts, it certainly seems like you have the free time to routinely avail yourself to them.

And I certainly do not doubt with a post such as yours that you do NOT care 1 iota what I think. 3 paragraphs certainly gets that point across.
I have 40,000 posts with one account, over about 15 years.

You have more than that with probably 85 to 100 accounts.

You're the strangest weirdo we've ever had on this message board, and everyone who's been around here a while knows it.

Reactions: ManitouDan
I have 40,000 posts with one account, over about 15 years.

You have more than that with probably 85 to 100 accounts.

You're the strangest weirdo we've ever had on this message board, and everyone who's been around here a while knows it.
I completely agree, man. Can't argue with anything you said. You get all of this on a level I cannot even begin to fathom.

What does that mean they'll do?

I haven't bet in 30 years and of course used a bookie when I did so I don't know how it works now. Are they so woke that they'll cancel a bet if a player has the flu?
They wouldn’t cancel a bet on a team/total. The only bets that get voided in a situation where one player is out are prop bets exclusive to that player only

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
O
It's I'm the other thread. The excitement over him potentially being out and being fine if he's gone for the year. Then a guy was like of course he isnt sick or hurt like he was getting his hopes up he was and the rumors were true.

If you can't read between the damn lines there we can agree to disagree.
Oh I’m reading between the lines alright. You can’t provide any wording where someone is wanting harm to a player or upset someone isn’t hurt or sick. Got it, you twist words to fit your agenda. That’s all you had to say.

There’s a big difference between wanting someone’s minutes reduced verses wishing harm to someone but apparently you dont know the difference.

How can you be sick enough to not play but well enough to sit on the bench?
I guess it could be something else besides a viral infection, but usually when a player is said to be "sick" it's a viral infection. If so, that means it would basically be a guess as to whether he's still contagious, right? But I understand I'm supposing a lot here. Just hope he's back 100% by next game.

Reactions: Aike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT