ADVERTISEMENT

Did Vescovi get a Perry Ellis waiver?

Somehow Tennessee players get 10-15 years of eligibility

It was funny that they were talking about in this day and age guys leave early but he had stayed around to get his degree....I was thinking what his doctorate? 😂

Reactions: SemperFiCat
He's listed as a 5th year senior and hails originally from Uruguay - a long time at one school these days. He could be back next year if he's getting his master's degree. 😒

Man …. I’d like to have dudes who stuck around longer than 9 months personally so …. Good on him I say

Reactions: jmw23712
It's not like he has the option of going to the NBA. It's either stay at UT for a decade or play in China

He's listed as a 5th year senior and hails originally from Uruguay - a long time at one school these days. He could be back next year if he's getting his master's degree. 😒
Easy decision. He isn't going to be paid to play basketball, so get a masters for free. Sure he'd be a UT fan favorite for a long time as well.

Reactions: CatsDomain
chris farley Tommy Callahan GIF

I’ll be glad when they get all these 26-27 year olds out of college basketball.

He is not great at anything but is a really good player. I'll be glad when he is gone.

Vescovi's game is like the old man at the Y. You know....the guy that can barely get up and down the floor, is smoking heaters in between games but continues to rain jumpers on you and only plays between both keys. Eventually one of your best players gets sick of him killing you and they try to shut him down but it doesn't matter. He just shoots 5' or 6' deeper while your stopper is slapping the floor at the top of the key.

Reactions: jrm693
I think we have this year and next year of Covid year 5th year waivers remaining.

Covid and medical Re shirts really hurt high school kids who were 2022-2023 graduates. Many of them didn’t get what they deserved because there are 23/25 year olds still playing

Vescovi is the kind of player you can’t stand when he plays for the other team. But if he played for UK we’d probably love him. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT