ADVERTISEMENT

Did Pitino know?

True. Keyboard fans over on UL site truly is a poor sampling of their base. Nearly all say Pitino is lying about this entire ordeal.

The rivals fans are quick to judge an entire fan base by
remarks made by the loud, trash talkers. This is true on all boards including this one. What I read here, in no way represents the opinions of the many UK fans that I have known for years. One thing we all agree on is that UL is guilty as charged and is getting off easy.

Katina said she and her girls talked and joked with the security guards. Those guards are under strict orders to keep outsiders away from the players. Rick knew. Like others said the program takes the shape of its leader

Several have said that the NCAA was hard on RP, with the 5 game suspension, I think it should have been more because of the intentional actions that happened. Katina was no 'accident', it was purposeful. And I will always believe RP knew.

The 2010 starting point for the parties is perfectly rational. Pitino was starting to feel a lot of heat from UofL fans because he had up to that point basically been a failure there. They thought he would bring FF's and title runs just like he did at UK. Then add in the extra pressure from Cal's arrival at UK and I think he became pretty desperate to succeed.

The rivals fans are quick to judge an entire fan base by
remarks made by the loud, trash talkers. This is true on all boards including this one. What I read here, in no way represents the opinions of the many UK fans that I have known for years. One thing we all agree on is that UL is guilty as charged and is getting off easy.
I live in Louisville and I'm around enough of them to know how they act. For the most part they're a very arrogant unintelligent bunch.

giphy.gif

Pitino has lied in one form or another for years. Hell, he lied about the Celtics job while at UK. Anybody who thinks he hasn't lied about knowing is either completely naïve or completely stupid.
Yes he is a complete pathological liar. But I'm speaking of this instance with saying he didn't know of the 'Ho. He's lying. And anyone who says he didn't know is straight up wrong and crazy.

Had this talk with several Card fans. They all conceded that there's no way in hell he didn't know what was going on at Minardi Hall. Zero chance. And it's absurd to think otherwise.
Doesn't matter. If he knew, then he's obviously in trouble. If he didn't know, then he's clueless and out of touch with his program.

Either way, it's really bad for him.

Most of the talk I had was recently. But hey, I live on the east side. That could be a reason.

Yeah, I'm in the same area and many are from Prospect. Like I said, we give each other a hard time so it's possible they don't want to admit anything! Seems like the company line.

I'm not even talking in terms of legal or NCAA ruling. I'm saying how can anyone say he didn't know. If he didn't know this took place, good lord what does that say about his parenting skills.
I think we are way past his parenting skills. I truly believe Pitino is unable to feel sincere empathy or to take into account the feelings or needs of others. This is all about his personal survival and legacy at this point; nothing more, nothing less. The delusional Cards' fans would be thrown under the bus too if the thought for a moment it would benefit him. If he had a shred of decency he would have tendered his resignation long ago, back in the Sypher days, of course Jurich might not have taken it then, bet he would now.

He knew. He really does think he's the Teflon Don. The idiot thought the entire state would stick with him wherever he went. Cat fans don't support UL. Never have, never will. Rick Pitino is a sick man and I'm not just talking about STD's. It is SO much fun watching him go down. Total ass hole.

I have quite a few friends that are dirty bird fans. Other than that one characteristic you'd think they were intelligent, thoughtful human beings.

I'd say 1 in 5 have a realistic and truthful outlook on all this. It truly blows my mind. If this was Cal and UK I know I would be calling for his head. After the first transgression!

They are desperate, bratty little brother. We all know why he started cheating in 2010, and why he looked the other way.

You're correct. It's no coincidence it started in 2010.

Pitino feared Cal and needed to cheat

[QM= t: 5991268, member: 5002 Very happy to say, NO.:)
Assuming you do, are you familiar with all of
the 1,000,000 or so surrounding residents?:D
Really most sports fans are just fans, not FANatics.:fistbump:[/QUOTE]

I know exactly one person in the area that hates Pitino and Jurich and thinks they are bad for them. I can tell you that the meme Louisville fan represents a large portion of downtown and west end residents, all the way to cain rn road, to the watterson and ford/UPS areas. Maybe higher end fans in the east end are not like that. Most every Male fan ive ever met is the flat billed win at all costs, brainwashed message board type.

He knew. He really does think he's the Teflon Don. The idiot thought the entire state would stick with him wherever he went. Cat fans don't support UL. Never have, never will. Rick Pitino is a sick man and I'm not just talking about STD's. It is SO much fun watching him go down. Total ass hole.

This (Cat fans not supporting the dirty birds) is true even before this scandal.

Now it's even more true. Who would support an obviously corrupt to the core organization like that??

Reactions: Pewee Cat
Russ Smith referred to Andre McGee as a friend of his in that letter to Card fans. If he's such a friend, why isn't McGee talking to protect his friend or Pitino? You can't tell me McGee makes enough as an Uber driver go make a decent living, and you can't tell me he made enough as an assistant to pay all those girls. Somebody (Pitino) paid Andre McGee a lot of money to go away and be quiet. It wouldn't be the first time he paid someone off...

Had this talk with several Card fans. They all conceded that there's no way in hell he didn't know what was going on at Minardi Hall. Zero chance. And it's absurd to think otherwise.
Pitino might not have known every detail. But if he didn't know the basic outlines of what was going on, he was the only guy in their athletics department who didn't. That just isn't plausible. Either way, UL didn't maintain institutional control as required under NCAA rules. That falls directly on their athletics director, also on Pitino. No way around it.

Reactions: shep21754
They defend Pitino till the bitter end, because they know they can't get a coach remotely as good as him. Pick any mediocre coach out there today, if they were the head coach at UL during the Sypher ordeal, Jurich would've fired him on the spot, no question about it. He knows he could go out and get someone better. The fans, the AD, the donors, the President, the BOT know he will have UL contending for Final 4's and National titles most years, so they take the "let's all bunker down and get through this together" mentality.

Didn't his skank-banging nonsense end in 2009?
And then his players' skank-banging nonsense started in 2010?

That's quite the coincidence.

One easy way to find out is for UL to sue McGee . Work with state and federal prosecutors to grant him absolute immunity so that he cannot take the fifth.
Then the judge did can order him to answer the questions or be put in jail for contempt .
depose him and ask where the money came from and hundreds of other relevant questions . Of course this will never happen because UL does not want the truth to come out. But it would work if the UL Board of Directors wanted to get to the bottom of the matter.

Doesn't really matter one way or another. He hired, and therefore vouched for, the man he says is responsible for the mess, Andre McGee. What Pitino doesn't get, and can't possibly conceive, is that makes him ultimately responsible. He delegated that responsibility to someone he said could be entrusted with it. Did he know? Probably. Does it matter? No.
Exactly. You can delegate tasks/jobs and give authority to complete the job or assignment. But you can never delegate the overall responsibity.

The Captain of the ship is always the person that carries the ultimate responsibility.

He knew. And here's a guess. There's more. There's more to this scandal or there's another scandal yet uncovered. And this is why Pitino is staying around at all costs. He's there to try and stop other info from being uncovered leading to the next scandal uncovering.

Just a hunch.

If this is true, odds of it involving Chane Behanan?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT