ADVERTISEMENT

Diallo tweet

[eyeroll] God forbid someone tries to fufill his dream and does what is best for him. Its not like he isnt jacked to be in blue and white as well. He is but he had to explore his options and made the wise choice as don't leave unless you are a lock for 1st round like Fox , Monk and Bam ( i know some say Bam aint but he will be a 1st rounder). Briscoe made a mistake but so be it.
Was I against him fulfilling his dreams? I just said perform.

He's full of crap and didn't get the feedback he wanted from the league. I'm cool with it though. Just perform.
Very unnecessary. You are right that he didn't receive the feedback he wanted but he isn't full of crap. Some people just can't be happy

He's full of crap and didn't get the feedback he wanted from the league. I'm cool with it though. Just perform.
Here is the syllogism you just constructed

1. His first preference was to be a high first round pick
2. He came back because he was not going to be a first round pick
3. Therefore, he can't be excited to go for a title

Your grade for the first semester of logic is not looking so good.

Unbelievable take. You, sir, sound like someone who wouldn't have been happy had he left or stayed. Must be fun being a family member around you all the time with your negative vibe.

Most important takeaway for me the the incredible remarks he made about Coach Cal and staff and how much they supported him and the great deal of appreciation he has for UK and everyone surrounding it. I don't care who wrote those remarks for him, or if they are his very own, that's great ammunition for attracting more top recruits to UK than we already have when they hear him say that about the coaching staff. Maybe now those who said he was using UK the whole time and questioning why Cal would even take him under those circumstances might see better how UK came out looking great in all this too. Then again, those types of posters probably won't see any good in all of this no matter what.

its great to see a kid take so much pride in his school that he wants to come back to go for a title. Its also refreshing to know that to some money isnt everything.

cats-cat-gif-funny-cat-gifs-foot-in-mouth-Favim.com-4010711.gif

Reactions: BBUK
Here is the syllogism you just constructed

1. His first preference was to be a high first round pick
2. He came back because he was not going to be a first round pick
3. Therefore, he can't be excited to go for a title

Your grade for the first semester of logic is not looking so good.

woah woah woah hold on. You used the word logic. That's an automatic ban, buddy.

I am very excited that Hamidou has stayed with the program and will be here this year. I think this young man will be a big contributor to the team. I have liked him since I saw his first video. He has stuck to his word and we can't ask for more than that. I wish him the very best. Now on to a successful season! GO CATS!!

ADVERTISEMENT