ADVERTISEMENT

Diallo Cleared

And the amount of money spent by Kansas was over six figures. Because of $165.00

That should tell you everything you need to know about the sham that is the NCAA.

That "sham" has given your program a pass about three or four times now, including last year when you didn't have to forfeit games played by an ineligible player. If I were a Kansas fan, I'd love the "sham" that is the NCAA.

Reactions: Lumpy 2
Ellis was, and according to some of our fellow fans, Mason and Graham would be good enough next year to start over De'Aaron Fox.
I love Perry. he played where I grew up (Wichita) and I spent my early years watching almost all his games. that being said, he was the 35 best recruit which is not a guarantee for the NBA and especially considering his 6 8 height and lack of athleticism. I personally think he's maxed his potential and has turned in an incredible career and will play a few years in the league. as for mason and Gresham it is the same, they weren't huge recruits and have turned into great college players that I love to watch.

Iowa State should be able to give them a run for their money this year!

Every year there is always one or two teams that gives Kansas a 'run for their money'. At the end, they fall short and Kansas prevails. Iowa State and OU will give their best effort this season.

Not worried.... Can ONLY play 5 players at once and without Sheldon they lose to a Vandy Team. KU is like UK last year. Big and no slashers! UK would eat KUs big men alive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT