ADVERTISEMENT

Debunking Gay Stereotypes

vhcat70

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
I'm sure we've all heard that gays are more often effeminate than the average male.

This tends to put that one to rest:

WCPO_William_Wilson_William_Smith_Elmwood_Place_1529878297647_90713007_ver1.0.jpg

"ELMWOOD PLACE, Ohio - The mayor of Elmwood Place and his husband are in jail Monday charged with domestic violence and disorderly conduct after a drunken fight in their home, according to court documents.

Mayor William Wilson and William Smith got drunk at the Cincinnati Pride Parade and Festival downtown, argued about when to leave and left each other battered and bruised, according to the arresting officer’s affidavit.

Wilson got angry because Smith and another person with them wanted to leave the event and Wilson wanted to stay, the third person told police.

While driving home, the couple got into an argument over who was drunker and who should be driving, and a fight ensued, the third person told police. Police said Wilson called them to their residence on Maple Street around 8 p.m.

When two Elmwood Place officers got there, Sgt. Robert McConnell observed “damage all over the residence with glass everywhere,” he wrote in his affidavit. Wilson and Smith were outside - Wilson on the front sidewalk and Smith on the porch.

The officer said Wilson had “a clear injury to his face” and his left eye was “swollen shut.” Smith, who is Elmwood Place maintenance supervisor, had a "bloody face, bloody elbow and glass all over his back.”

The glass "appeared to be the result of being smacked in the back with a picture frame," McConnell wrote."

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-new...e-husband-jailed-on-domestic-violence-charges

Lesbians still need to be pretty. If they’re butch, they’ve completely lost focus of what their purpose is..and that’s to be hot lesbians for us guys to enjoy watching and participating.

Guy on the left got smacked in the eye with a ballet slipper, as is plainly visible from the outline of his bruise. The guy on the right took a face full of fingernails. I'm not seeing Ali-Frazier-level damage in those mug shots.

Reactions: GhostVol
lol not pushing any stereotypes of our fans here

yeah yeah...not a real UK fan because i'm not homophobic, sexist, or racist. [pfftt]

I've always been a little confused about the whole gay stereotype thing. I grew up with the meanest, baddest kid in middle school being openly gay. This kid got suspended at least once a month for beating the crap out of some kid and he only got caught a fraction of the times he did it. It probably helped that he was about 17 in the eighth grade and had asked for a parking spot.

yeah yeah...not a real UK fan because i'm not homophobic, sexist, or racist. [pfftt]
Why shouldn’t gays be made fun of like anyone else? White men are roasted. Black men are roasted. Christians are roasted. The gay community needs to pull up their big boy/ girl/transgender pants and get over themselves. The fudge packers demand people apologize for buying a sandwich at Chik Fil A. What a joke. I didn’t eat their sandwiches before but now I go out my way to eat them.

Why shouldn’t gays be made fun of like anyone else? White men are roasted. Black men are roasted. Christians are roasted. The gay community needs to pull up their big boy/ girl/transgender pants and get over themselves. The fudge packers demand people apologize for buying a sandwich at Chik Fil A. What a joke. I didn’t eat their sandwiches before but now I go out my way to eat them.
You didn't eat CFA before, the f*** is wrong with you? That's the best chicken in the fast food game.

Oh wtf ever lol. People on here make fun of everyone, gay, straight, black, white, purple ... who cares ?

Nobody thinks you’re the white night you proclaim yourself to be.

Do your feelings get hurt because two gay dudes are being made fun of? Homosexuals don’t need your sympathy... in fact , the fact that it seems you run to the rescue every time you feel a minority is being “marginalized “ solidifies the notion that you’re in fact more homophobic / racist than anyone make a random/ obscure joke on here... you do realize homosexuals and blacks etc are actual people and able to think for themselves without having a privileged leftist who’s probably never been out of their comfort zone of silver spoons telling them what they should be “offended” by ... right?

It’s 2018... nobody effing cares who’s gay, who’s straight ...

Grow up

Reactions: vhcat70 and IdaCat
Oh wtf ever lol. People on here make fun of everyone, gay, straight, black, white, purple ... who cares ?

Nobody thinks you’re the white night you proclaim yourself to be.

Do your feelings get hurt because two gay dudes are being made fun of? Homosexuals don’t need your sympathy... in fact , the fact that it seems you run to the rescue every time you feel a minority is being “marginalized “ solidifies the notion that you’re in fact more homophobic / racist than anyone make a random/ obscure joke on here... you do realize homosexuals and blacks etc are actual people and able to think for themselves without having a privileged leftist who’s probably never been out of their comfort zone of silver spoons telling them what they should be “offended” by ... right?

It’s 2018... nobody effing cares who’s gay, who’s straight ...

Grow up

Don't expect any thoughtful response from this shallow idiot. All he does is post flyby racist BS. He never has any well reasoned rational arguments because he hasn't learned to think any deeper than his skin cells.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood

Get down off your high horse and quit calling me and our entire fan base racists and homophobes. How you get away with this without the mods banning you is unbelievable. I’ve gotten banned for a whole lot less.

It’s incredible the hypocrisy that has taken place in this Country that I started noticing in 2009.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT