ADVERTISEMENT

Dead man walking if FSU loses to Boston College

So will they hire Deion or Stoops as their next coach?

Stoops said no to them before but who knows. Surprised they didn't hire deion last time but this time the cries for him will be even louder. So i expect that will be their first offer IF they decide to make a change.

The man was undefeated last season and didn't get the nil funding for the qb he wanted. Not sure how much of this you can blame on him.

I can't tell if they're "upsets", if FSU is way overhyped, or if rank and file ACC may be a little bit better than everyone thought.

Two Florida programs entering some interesting territory. Their "short lists" of candidates have to include some same names. They both know it. Who pulls the trigger first to get the ball rolling on the guy they want?

Also, Bill O'Brien is a really good football coach. BC looked solid last night. Keep an eye of them this year and next couple years.

ACC fans pointing and laughing from the internet.

The two teams FSU lost are literally the teams they talked about in their lawsuit against the ACC. You can't make this sh-t up. Karma is a powerful thing and Florida St. is reaping all of it now.

ACC teams not suing ACC: 15-3. ACC teams suing ACC 0-3.

This is the funny part. FSU and Clemson whined about the need for better teams to receive more payout money, The ACC changed the distribution model. Now they’ll likely get a smaller piece of the pie than they would have before they whined about not getting more money.

Really surprised not only that FSU has lost twice, but how they've lost.

Both GA Tach and BC controlled both LOS.

Hard to tell if FSU has any playmakers as DJ continues to misfire, make very questionable decisions, stand like a statue in the pocket instead of giving himself a bit more time and better throwing lane. Whatever NIL he received, is money pissed away because he's not the QB they need.

Norvell has made some questionable decisions, also. Reeks of panic.

They're a mess right now.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
Wondering why FSU started the season with two ACC games out of the chute. I don't care who you are that's a pretty tough to start a season without an early cupcake to get your feet wet with.

As for Deion, I have to think the FSU fans clamoring for him are probably taking a step back after last years dismal performance and a not so pretty start to this year.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT