ADVERTISEMENT

Dayton a 4-point dog playing Kansas today

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Do the Flyers continue their great play or hit a wall?

I had doubts about Dayton, but they looked really good against VA Tech. Kansas is still suspect. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

Go Flyers!

27-27 with 8 mins left first half. Five ties already in game.

The whistle Ku gets is only rivaled by Duke. The Stay Puft marshmallow man constantly assaults the opposing team without a call. Still don’t get how there is concrete evidence that KU pays players but the only action taken is again teams no one cares about.

Reactions: blubo
Tied and toppin hasn’t scored a point.

And i hate bilas.

Looked at Toppin’s history. Grew late and was an academic redshirt his first year at Dayton. Good find but lots of schools were probably turned off knowing he wouldn’t qualify. That said Dayton has several other very nice players.

I hope so. Being in Cincinnati I've always liked the Flyers. Love to see them and Xavier do good things.

Same here. I am from NKy, cannot stand UC...grew up in Huggins area and UC fans always talking crap which is comical, especially during Pitino era when I was a kid. Heck it even carried over into 2014-15 game with Cronin squad.

Hard for me to dislike Brannen though, he is from my hometown and obviously was at NKU.

Xavier has always been my 2nd favorite team going back to when Tyrone Hill was there.

I wish surfer bill was doing this game. my ears are getting bilasbleed. .:chairshot:

Looks like one of those games where neither team deserves to lose.

Dayton holding their own.

I think we're going to see some weird type champion this season with all the parity. There simply are no great teams.

Man, Dayton looks legit. Relentless on defense and shooting the heck out of the three.

Dayton holding their own.

I think we're going to see some weird type champion this season with all the parity. There simply are no great teams.

Wouldn't surprise me if Virginia wins again. That pack-line they run works at the college level. I could also see a surprise team like Dayton do it.

NO JINX NO JINX...but if DU holds on here, what's everyone's guess on how far KU will fall in the polls. Keep in mind this is KU's last game until Dec. 7th.

I'll say they'll not fall out of the Top 10.

Same here. I am from NKy, cannot stand UC...grew up in Huggins area and UC fans always talking crap which is comical, especially during Pitino era when I was a kid. Heck it even carried over into 2014-15 game with Cronin squad.

Hard for me to dislike Brannen though, he is from my hometown and obviously was at NKU.

Xavier has always been my 2nd favorite team going back to when Tyrone Hill was there.

UC fans are definitely obnoxious around us UK fans. I've never really trash talk UC fans, but they see that U and K and they lose their minds. I did, however, root a little for UC back from 94-98. Or I should say, a friend of mine who was on the team is who I rooted for.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Bad TO and bad call by refs saved KU.

should have been a 10+ point game.

Damn. Thought Dayton was about to run away with this and they turn it over and take a bunch of bad threes.

I was keeping up with it on my phone but there were about 4 foul calls on Dayton in a minute span so I stopped. I don’t know if they were valid calls or if they’re letting KANSAS away with things they aren’t with Dayton, but I assumed Kansas was being willed to a win.

So corrupt is Kansas & every game they play in. 7 of the last 8 fouls on Dayton. Refs will do everything humanly possible to give Kansas the game.

Game over. Dayton has gone from sharing the ball and running good offense to what is now the Toppin miss a shot or make a bad decision show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT