ADVERTISEMENT

Dan & Mary Jo show...

TheySoSensitive

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
My god it's awful. Dude just said that Richards and Washington were a nice 3 and 4. Earlier said Boom Williams ran a 4.9. This is in about ten minutes time...

"If they get Cam Johnson, there's also a transfer from Pitt..."

How do these people get on the radio?

Dan and Mary are way behind the times....
mhoff0_qhe_l.jpg

Well, I'm sure I'll sound like a sexist but, JMO there are a few women who do have good insight on men's sports but, far more who do not. And too many of those are on sports talk shows.

Reactions: Blue wood
My god it's awful. Dude just said that Richards and Washington were a nice 3 and 4. Earlier said Boom Williams ran a 4.9. This is in about ten minutes time...

Just keep in mind that these people are just people who have some ability to talk. This does not necessarily include the ability to think. In my opinion reporters/sports talking heads/so called journalists are just people who can speak but are not intelligent enough to actually hold down a real job.

Just keep in mind that these people are just people who have some ability to talk. This does not necessarily include the ability to think. In my opinion reporters/sports talking heads/so called journalists are just people who can speak but are not intelligent enough to actually hold down a real job.

This statement is 10x dumber than anything they said.

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
If you're expecting a lot out of a morning duo that's in a small market on the radio on Sunday morning on an AM radio channel that's on you. They probably make like 8K a year from that job.

Mary jo Perino, I don't know what her last name is now has been doing sports for a very long time, at one time she left local for a bigger job. She's knowledgable on sports, it's Dan who sucks.

I'm sorry.

Out of around 20 woman sports personalities, I know of two that I think actually know what they're talking about and I like. That's not sexism, that just the way it is.

Omg woman and sports kind of sucks to some men. Get Obama on the phone, alert the space station.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
Mary jo Perino, I don't know what her last name is now has been doing sports for a very long time, at one time she left local for a bigger job. She's knowledgable on sports, it's Dan who sucks.

I looked her up. Her last name is Ford.

I'm advocate of the practice of being respectful but when someone CHOOSES to put themselves in the public eye and ear there will always be criticism to go along with the praise. Nature of the game.

Criticism is one thing, being a horse's butt is quite another. I get what you are saying, though.

I assume this is Mary Jo perino? She seems like a nice lady, but she's awful on the football pregame show. I've stopped listening.

Reactions: kycatw\claws
Keep women off sports stations except side line reporters, sounds harsh but it's true. I'd rather listen to kige Ramsey than jemelle hill.

Kara Lawson seems to be the only one worth anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT