ADVERTISEMENT

Daimion Collins commits to LSU

Michelle Tanner Wow GIF by Bubble Punk

Atlanta, TX sits on the border with Mississippi and Louisiana (and Arkansas and Oklahoma) The only metro area closer is Dallas at 3 hrs drive. Baton Rouge is 4 hrs away.
Yes we know.He had to go to Uk's competition.No other choices close at all.

Watch him average a double double now.

McMahon kept Fountain and Jalen Reed from last year. He's brought Hunter Dean and Will Baker (solid center) in. I think Collins will be fifth on the frontcourt depth chart. They also have a 4-star freshman PF, so I don't get going there for playing time.

Reactions: K_TIME
But he had Collins for two full seasons and I thought Calipari was such a great developer of 5-star talent??
He looked like he was aboute to explode with his play during the summer. Then his dad died, he lost a bunch of weight and got behind. I still believe in the kid, but trying to blame Cal for a kid trying to deal with one of the most devastating life events a person can experience is really fkin low.

I wish him well. He doesn’t owe UK or Cow anything. I find it sad and comical at the same time that our fans think he should care what Cow or the fanbase think when picking a school. He should do what’s best for him. This isn’t Pitino going to Louisville.

It's literally 6 hours closer to his home.

LSU to Atlanta Tx- 295 miles
UTEXAS to Atlanta TX - 321 miles
TexTech to Atlanta TX - 518 miles
A&M to Atlanta TX - 248 miles
Baylor to Atlanta TX 221 miles

I know geography is hard but he moved a lot closer to home.
Sure man keep loving up your man Cal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT