ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

K17Xh7wD_o.png
86° 108° Mostly sunny, hot, 60° DP.
jdev3v7q_o.gif

AVuQCmbK_o.jpg

Good Morning D

Earlier this morning I posted:

It is 72.7°F here, mostly cloudy and on our way to 86° so they predict. They have not be right the last week as it got hotter than they predicted.​

There is not a cloud in the sky. Of course there may a thunderstorm, but I took it as a fact. So I totally discount my "weather.com" information.

Well my wife came out and drove me back into the house. I have been trimming palm trees for the past couple of hours and she gave me a good blessing out I deserved it.

I am feeling pretty good and when that happens you have a tendency to push yourself. I am not in a position to be pushing myself. Once this back settles down and the fusion is solid I can push myself. I better listen to her.

So I will grab a bite to eat and take my activity to the pool. Low impact.

Wish I had a TV to keep up with things. Still don’t have my GoFundMe me money. I don’t know what is taking so long. I’ve done all they asked. I’m broke. Need it. Wish y’all had put it in my bank account in stead of screwing with them. FCC
Trust me with what is going on the world you may be better off not watching TV. I seldom watch it anymore. I did turn on the news a little last night and all I saw was Portland anarchy, Chicago shootings and New York police officers being disrespected and the beat goes on. Meanwhile these commie., liberal mayors and governors just watch it happen.

I do hope you get the money we dontated soon. I don't know how that works or how long it takes. The best to you

Wish I had a TV to keep up with things. Still don’t have my GoFundMe me money. I don’t know what is taking so long. I’ve done all they asked. I’m broke. Need it. Wish y’all had put it in my bank account in stead of screwing with them. FCC

Because most folks won't give it directly to you. Lots of the people that donated were on RR and HOB, not just here. They will only give to a go fund me account, so that they are more assured it isn't a scam, and Randy told me that you got $1100 of your "go fund me" money into your checking account, this past Thursday.

Last edited:
I invited a buddy of mine to start posting here. He is a good guy, and will fit right in. He posts as "Tapemaster". When he arrives, I know you guys will make him welcome. BTW, has anyone heard from Bev, lately? It's been a while.
I am here now waiting on the St. Louis Cardinal game to come on. I see where ESPN is picking the Reds to win the Central. I know we have a lot of Reds Fans from the Central and Eastern part of the state. But I have been a St. Louis Fans since I was a little league player, and that was a long time ago.

I am here now waiting on the St. Louis Cardinal game to come on. I see where ESPN is picking the Reds to win the Central. I know we have a lot of Reds Fans from the Central and Eastern part of the state. But I have been a St. Louis Fans since I was a little league player, and that was a long time ago.
Welcome tapemaster8. So glad you stopped by and know you are among friends.

I invited a buddy of mine to start posting here. He is a good guy, and will fit right in. He posts as "Tapemaster". When he arrives, I know you guys will make him welcome. BTW, has anyone heard from Bev, lately? It's been a while.
I know Tapemaster well. He once mailed a VHS of a Tennessee game that weather knocked me out of watching. I am also Facebook friends with him.

One fine fellow.

So welcome you are going to fit in well.

First of all, Welcome Tapemaster.

Now for the fishing report: Nothing from the new pond this morning. Will try again as others say they have had good luck there. 2 other people were there this morning and said they have had luck there before but nothing today.

Work still sending me text while on vacation saying I need to come in and do the mandatory training. Morons.

I see her posts on Facebook pretty often!
Welcome. Glad to have you. I'm also friends with Bev on Facebook and met her once a few years ago.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Oasis.
6bd078fe8cd055e7f582098128610f47.gif

5087792016.gif

Welcome to the D League. You will find this an oasis from the Rafters arguing. You will also discover that anything, and everything, is discussed here, without being judged.

Last edited:
I know Tapemaster well. He once mailed a VHS of a Tennessee game that weather knocked me out of watching. I am also Facebook friends with him.

One fine fellow.

So welcome you are going to fit in well.

I met him at a UK game, while in 101. He is a fine fellow, and will fit in here, very well. That was why I invited him. He will be a great addition to the group.

First of all, Welcome Tapemaster.

Now for the fishing report: Nothing from the new pond this morning. Will try again as others say they have had good luck there. 2 other people were there this morning and said they have had luck there before but nothing today.

Work still sending me text while on vacation saying I need to come in and do the mandatory training. Morons.

Wrap up a fish, just like in the Godfather, and send it in with a note that says you sleep with the fishes.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 79°F and humid. Today's high is predicted at around 100°F. Bah! Just a few more months.

I stayed up too late last night. An former Army buddy friended me on Facebook. We chatted about old times 35 years ago.

Wishing all our fellow D-Leaguers happiness and continuing good health.

37724297_10155872510877428_3895360545187954688_n.jpg

Good morning from Down Yonder

Our current temprature is 79°F and humid and we will hit 93° by mid afternoon. Yesterday we had a little activity come off of the Gulf and had a hard rain with a little wind. Two counties south of us they had 50 mph winds which resulted in some roofing shingles being blown off a few condominiums. My wife loves storms so she sat out back and "soaked in" under cover.

Well we are getting ready for school down here. Our county is ready for in class learning. I think the youngest person in our county to have COVID-19 is about 60 years old. None of the school age kids have had any issue. The teacher's union is pushing to keep everything shut down and we know the reason for that but the teachers want to go to work. That is encouraging.

I trust all are well and another big welcome to our newest D Leaguer, tapemaster8

Good morning folks.

It is a warm and wet 76.1°F. Rain and a high of 86° predicted. I am praying for rain. We were supposed to have rain yesterday and it was sunshine. This morning we have received 0.01" of rain.

My CPA finally filed my taxes. State went up and Federal went down. I am happy because I was afraid it would be thousands. I don't trust the IRS. I have to pay quarterly to the state and federal. I really don't like the paperwork.

Good morning folks.

It is a warm and wet 76.1°F. Rain and a high of 86° predicted. I am praying for rain. We were supposed to have rain yesterday and it was sunshine. This morning we have received 0.01" of rain.

My CPA finally filed my taxes. State went up and Federal went down. I am happy because I was afraid it would be thousands. I don't trust the IRS. I have to pay quarterly to the state and federal. I really don't like the paperwork.
I file my federal taxes on a quarterly basis also and I try to keep it so I either get a small refund or make a very small payment. It works out well. Fortunately I don't have to worry about the state or any local taxes.

Was notified of another pond I did not know about the other day and went on a recon of it this morning. Man it looked good and a lot less grass than the others. It had me salivating to go bass fishing. Tomorrow morning I will fish this new pond. Report coming upon my eventual return home.

Oh and by the way, I will be headed to Kentucky within the next week or so in the E-town area. I will stop in Hillsboro Tennessee first to visit grandkids I have not seen in over three years then on to visit brothers (one in Rineyville and one in Eastview KY.)
If you drive thru the Berg, thro out a hi Cord at the Central City exit!

Welcome Mr. tapemaster8, been a Cardnial fan since the STAN days, listened to them with my DAD on KMOX out of St. Louis

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT