ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

wx_65.png
30°➫ 57° F Freeze warning

tenor.gif

ixpOKaAK_o.jpg

fZUYzY9q_o.jpg
:boxing::boom: :angry:
Basketbrawl zebras (Pat Adams) were [poop].

Last edited:
Good morning D. I hope we hear good news on Travis today and on Keion Brooks.

Not a pretty game for the Cats but an SEC road win is never a given.

And it was a masterpiece compared to that toxic waste dump of a game in Bloomington. Scoring 50 is an elite performance in the B-10 and neither Purdon't or IUse2be could manage it. And the Indiana miscreants showed their azz all night chanting obscenities. What a train wreck, and couldn't happen to a more deserving program.

Mornin' D. Flat second half by the Cats last night but that was almost predictable. They'll step it up again Saturday.

Too bad about Travis. I'm no expert so I won't even try to give a timeline for his return. I'll leave that to the medical experts over on RR. One thing I feel certain about is that he'll work his butt off to get back as soon as possible. This is why he came to Kentucky, for a championship. If this were Jarred Vanderbilt he'd be out for the season.

Wow, random fun fact of the day here. How in the world did you discover that catfish like cherry flavors?
I think I saw it on Ky Afield. Just cut them up put them in an old cool whip container and let them set for a bit!!!! What you don't use you can always eat!!!!LOL What we don't use I just put in the freezer and use the next time. Does it work everytime no but we have caught a lot of cats on them!!! I have another trick for you if you catfish with shrimp, put some salt in a jar put your shrimp in the jar shake it up to coat them then just let them set. Then you start pouring out the water, makes them really tough and hard to knock off the hook!!! If you use these let me know if it works for you. Oh and another tip with the cherry Kool-Aid take you an old rag cause your fingers will be red when you get done!

Sick of this winter. DC is supposed to get eight inches overnight. It just happens that I'm at a place in my work where I can't afford to have an unproductive day, but I can guarantee that two-thirds of the people working for and with me will be late or not make it at all.

.[/QUOTE]More and more envious of you folks who have earned the right to say to hell with work

To hell with work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning D seems like every time I woke up last night it was raining, tv said we had over an inch and I can believe it!!!!I have 2 1/2 inches of water in my 5 gallon rain gauge! I keep saying that I am not going over to RR but I just can't help it!!! I know I would like to see them just keep hammering who ever we play but it just doesn't happen!!!! GOD let me get up this morning so life is good!!! Life is just to short to just keep dwelling on some thing I have no control over. Ever body have a great day!!!!

Good morning D. I hope we hear good news on Travis today and on Keion Brooks.

Not a pretty game for the Cats but an SEC road win is never a given.

And it was a masterpiece compared to that toxic waste dump of a game in Bloomington. Scoring 50 is an elite performance in the B-10 and neither Purdon't or IUse2be could manage it. And the Indiana miscreants showed their azz all night chanting obscenities. What a train wreck, and couldn't happen to a more deserving program.

Then Dickie V and others wonder why we don't go back to that dump to play. Idiots.

Good morning D seems like every time I woke up last night it was raining, tv said we had over an inch and I can believe it!!!!I have 2 1/2 inches of water in my 5 gallon rain gauge! I keep saying that I am not going over to RR but I just can't help it!!! I know I would like to see them just keep hammering who ever we play but it just doesn't happen!!!! GOD let me get up this morning so life is good!!! Life is just to short to just keep dwelling on some thing I have no control over. Ever body have a great day!!!!

Pouring in Ashland, too. Supposed to get 2 inches of the wet stuff. My yard didn't dry out most of last summer as it was.

Where's my coffee? I suggested to my wife that she make me coffee each morning before she went to work. She suggested that I not suggest that again.

Gonna listen to the Jones show and I know that Travis will be the main topic. We won't hear any official word during his show though. Wouldn't surprise me to hear he's torn a meniscus. That's how my knee bent when I tore mine. I was twice his age though mine tore.

Morning, the D. Looked like both the Vols and the Cats just played average at best last night.

My piece of advice for the day. DON’T try to do wedding plans AND retirement at the same time! Getting married April 13. Retiring May 1. Just ain’t enough hours in the day for both.

I have also learned that sure, the bride is responsible for the nuptials planning. And to her credit, she did just that. So why is the groom (me) spending 3 times as much as Future Mrs Ghost? I’m glad you asked. Reception (venue, food, open bar) is on me. Honeymoon is on me. My siblings are coming down for the wedding and I’m prepaying their hotel stay to lock in the reservation. I might get repaid half of it knowing them!

But seeing that look of happiness on her face makes it worth every cent.

Morning, the D. Looked like both the Vols and the Cats just played average at best last night.

My piece of advice for the day. DON’T try to do wedding plans AND retirement at the same time! Getting married April 13. Retiring May 1. Just ain’t enough hours in the day for both.

I have also learned that sure, the bride is responsible for the nuptials planning. And to her credit, she did just that. So why is the groom (me) spending 3 times as much as Future Mrs Ghost? I’m glad you asked. Reception (venue, food, open bar) is on me. Honeymoon is on me. My siblings are coming down for the wedding and I’m prepaying their hotel stay to lock in the reservation. I might get repaid half of it knowing them!

But seeing that look of happiness on her face makes it worth every cent.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding and retirement. Good luck!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and retirement. Good luck!
Thanks! FMG is a widow, and she didn’t have a “real” wedding the 1st time. Making up for it this time! Wedding dress, party favors, name it...it’s probably part of our wedding. Her daughters are even throwing her a bachelorette party!

Me on the other hand. MY bachelor party is more like a guy’s day out since her grandsons want to be involved (11, 9, and 8).

But never fear, friends of the “D”. The UNOFFICIAL bachelor party will be the stuff of legend! My main goal will be to actually be able to walk upright the next morning.

Heading out to pick up a suit that I had to have altered to fit my smaller body. $80 but it's worth it. I've got one more there that will be done in March sometime. They're going on vacation for a few weeks and worked this one in for me.

I put it on for her to measure the adjustments and she touched it and said "that very nice material, very nice". I told her it was merino wool. She said " I know ". I said "I guess you would wouldn't you?" And then a beautiful thing happened. We both laughed and even though she was laughing in Korean and I was laughing in English, we both understood each other perfectly! A Readers Digest moment for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT