ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Had my share of them in my travels too with military. From sand vipers in Saudi to Boa's in the jungles of Panama and rattlers at Ft Sill and water moccasins in Kentucky and Oklahoma.

I truly believe in the lord above because, I have been right next to quite a few of these over years and I mean close without bite one and come out unscathed. From laying in the sand in Saudi and a viper pops up right next to me, to using the bathroom at Ft. Sill in the field right on a den of rattlers (fastest dumb and wipe I ever took). Did not know they were there until I began my mission and the rattling began. Must have thought it was night with the full moon and they were just about to go hunting.

Fastest dump because it scared the crap out of you.

Had my share of them in my travels too with military. From sand vipers in Saudi to Boa's in the jungles of Panama and rattlers at Ft Sill and water moccasins in Kentucky and Oklahoma.

I truly believe in the lord above because, I have been right next to quite a few of these over years and I mean close without bite one and come out unscathed. From laying in the sand in Saudi and a viper pops up right next to me, to using the bathroom at Ft. Sill in the field right on a den of rattlers (fastest dumb and wipe I ever took). Did not know they were there until I began my mission and the rattling began. Must have thought it was night with the full moon and they were just about to go hunting.
:joy:

I bet I would have at the least tied your time because I would not have finished!

:sunglasses:

51713741_2607485485980167_4145530634854465536_n.jpg

Little boy ran in the house yelling Daddy, Daddy I fell off a horse today, got my caught in the stirrups and he just kept on running I was so scared! Are you ok, how did you get the horse stopped dad asked? Mom unplugged it just in time he laughed!!!!!! Killing time that was pretty bad wasn't it!

Yes but much appreciated cord. Let me see if I can do badder. Fred's brother-in-law Tom, was visiting one weekend at Fred's house. It was the weekend of Fred's comedian convention. They both went. At the convention the comedians had met and told their jokes so many times that to save time they numbered their jokes. So the first guy got up to the mic and said 34. Everyone laughed. The next guy got up and said 22. The place just roared with laughter. The next guy, Jim, got up and said 28. And you could of heard a pin drop. Tom looked at Fred and whispered "Hey Fred why's everybody so quiet". Fred said, "Well, you'd have to know Jim. He never could tell a joke." FCC.

Was out of town Saturday night so I set the game to record. Got home ready to watch only to find out someone thought what they wanted to record was more important than a basketball game.:angry:

Is everyone alright?

Home again and food is cooking. Something for her and something for me. Wish I was going to eat what she's having but it's the wrong day for that.

We had a good time today. I bought a Trump 2020 hat. Dad got a kick out of it when I said I was going to email Trump and ask him to write an EO making BLUE the republican color from now on. I also bought a belt because all the ones I have that are fit to wear are too large for me now and I have to wrap them around too far. First world problem.

Is everyone alright?

Home again and food is cooking. Something for her and something for me. Wish I was going to eat what she's having but it's the wrong day for that.

We had a good time today. I bought a Trump 2020 hat. Dad got a kick out of it when I said I was going to email Trump and ask him to write an EO making BLUE the republican color from now on. I also bought a belt because all the ones I have that are fit to wear are too large for me now and I have to wrap them around too far. First world problem.

Good problem to have. Good for you.

Sick of this winter. DC is supposed to get eight inches overnight. It just happens that I'm at a place in my work where I can't afford to have an unproductive day, but I can guarantee that two-thirds of the people working for and with me will be late or not make it at all.

More and more envious of you folks who have earned the right to say to hell with work.

Watching some kind of Elvis tribute with my wife. She picked it out. Some of the people singing I recognize. One of them was John Fogerty. Yes, that one. Dude is 74 and absolutely killed it. Don't remember what he sang, but he can still belt it out.

Saw him at Riverbend a couple of years ago. You are right, he can still do it. Love when he plays the guitar that is shaped like a bat and does Put Me In Coach. Excellent concert.

CCR is one of my favorite bands. Another that I heard a couple of times today is Chicago. Always dug those dudes. Not hard rock like I was into in those days, but it struck a chord with me. Always surprised to hear people put em down.

We go to Riverbend two or three times a summer and we saw Chicago and the Doobie Brothers on the same show. Great show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT