ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Nothing sucks like a big orange. Until they make it past the elite 8, ONE TIME, then maybe they should just play ball and leave the bragging to the big boys. We're going to beat them at their house just as bad as we did tonight. Maybe worse. They peaked early and we're just a force that's running downhill and gaining momentum. Get outta the way.
This is why I hope they Beat LSU. LSU has a weaker schedule the rest of the way and we need them beat.

Love the post game after a big win! This is a big win, even if it was only against Tennessee. Some of us knew who they were, but UT had managed to fool the rest of the country into thinking they were someone to be respected. Ha. When you run ridges for a living, sometimes you fall off. Football? nope Basketball? almost, but nope.

They low down. They dirty. They some snitches.

[banana]

52188038_2560347833981454_6853852572655026176_n.jpg

Love the post game after a big win! This is a big win, even if it was only against Tennessee. Some of us knew who they were, but UT had managed to fool the rest of the country into thinking they were someone to be respected. Ha. When you run ridges for a living, sometimes you fall off. Football? nope Basketball? almost, but nope.

They low down. They dirty. They some snitches.
[laughing]

My granddaughter's father, a die-hard Vols fan, is very silent on Facebook tonight. I wonder why....

It's with a heavy heart that I relay this message to you my D league friends. This should serve as a reminder to the age old adage that, the good times are never as high, and the bad times are never as low, as they could be. Louisville won tonight by 1 point over Clemson. Almost a perfect night.

It's with a heavy heart that I relay this message to you my D league friends. This should serve as a reminder to the age old adage that, the good times are never as high, and the bad times are never as low, as they could be. Louisville won tonight by 1 point over Clemson. Almost a perfect night.
Yeah, but Indiana got absolutely rocked on the frozen Tundra of Minnesota -- on the day Keion Brooks was at Rupp watching the Cats spank #1. If that kid picks Indiana over Kentucky now he's just hopelessly confused.

Listening to the Jones show post game. Caller was in a "couples retreat" in Tenn. and said 6 couples were rocking UK gear and 1 had on UT. They were in Nashville. Matt asked him what the most important thing he learned was and he said.... wait for it....communication. HaHa! No dumbass, the most important thing to make a relationship work is not talk at all. If you don't talk then you don't disagree. If you talk you are guaranteed to disagree. You are a man. She is a woman. Some things are meant to be. Gentlemen. STFU!

If you are in the D league and you are not seeing the writing on the wall for number 9, then just read for awhile and catch the wave. This team is awesome! We showed tonight who we can be.

Think about it. The stifling defense. The ability to get in the middle of a zone. PJ!

Join me in thinking this team lost it's last game on the lack of a technicality.

36-4

Morning D. I'm glad that game was on Saturday night. I was too buzzed to sleep very well.

This team is so special. Think about the season beginning after an opening night flop: Wins over North Carolina, Louisville, Auburn, Mississippi State (x2) Kansas and Tennessee. And the losses? A fluke 3-pointer by Seton Hall. Herro misses a make able shot to beat Alabama. A bogus goal tend by LSU. That's it. That's how close this team is to unbeaten since Nov. 6.

Morning D
I feel both rotten and amazing at the same time
The Duke game was a total aberration; a perfect storm. After that, all our of three losses were by a total of 5 points. This is with our team usually being on the bad side of the whistle.
Just wish I didn’t have this nasty cold, makes it harder to celebrate. At least it’s a cold and not the flu (at least I’m pretty sure)
Anyway, great win .. LSU needs to lose to Tenn and at least one other game. If we win out, including beating Tenn at their place. We win the SEC outright.
I need coffee

Good morning D-League. What a great game last night!!!! Correct me if I am wrong (I know I will be LOL) but did Herro guard Williams? Box score showed he just had 4 shots! Someone clamped down on him!!! Also Willams has more flops in him than the socks Kyle Macy used to wear!!!!! Ya'll have a great day!!! Feeling a little under today, I have had eye problems last few years and yesterday morning had another kaleidoscope thing pop up in my eye and have felt drained ever since with a headache. Ya'll have a great day!

Good morning from ATX. Currently 57°F We could hit 68°F today, Yesterday, we failed to climb past 52°F. Big turnaround from just Friday,

How about our Cats last night? Way to go! Looking good going into Columbia.

I've got usual Sunday chores on tap for later today. At any rate, we'll check back later. Y'all behave.

Mornin D...should probably be drinking water instead of coffee.
Didn't get to watch, kept tabs on it throughout. SEC Network is replaying it here shortly, either 10 or 11. Planning on watching it then.
I shoulda stuck to my prediction (beating them like #1 Florida in 03) in OldRed's prediction thread but I chickened out and only picked them by 5.

After that, all our of three losses were by a total of 5 points
I think this is overlooked by a lot of people/media/fans... They're very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT