ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

52335215_2561587620524142_8427333216142098432_n.jpg

Good morning! Knocked out 9 hours last night. Feel pretty good.

The Jones show should be all jacked up this morning. Looking forward to it.

I hope we pound Mizz tomorrow night with extreme prejudice. Terminate their hopes and dreams.

Good morning D. Cloudy, cold here in Ashland today, but it's going to warm up the rest of the week. Looking at the long range forecast, it looks as if spring is slowly creeping in. Can't come too soon. Hope we avoid a letdown at Mizzou tomorrow night. Everyone have a great day.

Stopping the crowd from yelling overrated was a class act. Glad he noticed. FCC.

Yes it was. He gave the crowd the stink eye and they shut up immediately. If we call them overrated, then doesn't that detract from how good WE are? I prefer to think that Tennessee is the second best team in college basketball this year. They're the oldest I believe.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I was going to do our taxes yesterday...but found something else to do. ....wasn't very hard to do.
Envy of all the good sleepers. Fell asleep on the couch during the All Star game...finally went to bed and woke up around 1:30 am. Couldnt go back to sleep for about 2 hours, then off and on until I got up at 5:30

spent the rest of the night putting in a new garbage disposal. It went better than I expected...
I thought it was little too good to be true.... Note to self, read directions, knock out drain plug for dishwasher hookup!! Had a minor water issue, but luckily we were home when it happened so we caught it in time.

I think they roll Mizzou. Auburn game won't be easy. They're coming in with nothing to lose really. If they start hittin 3's unconsciously, it could get interesting.

Yep.

Tenn is the better team and would beat Virginia 2 out 3 times.

I hate to have to do it, but, I'll be pulling for UT to go as far in the tournament as they can. We'll see half the ACC teams fall on the first day just like we always do. North Carolina is still up there way too high based on their performance and record. ACC bias? Oh yeah.

I hate to have to do it, but, I'll be pulling for UT to go as far in the tournament as they can. We'll see half the ACC teams fall on the first day just like we always do. North Carolina is still up there way too high based on their performance and record. ACC bias? Oh yeah.

Yes, in the Dance it's go SEC. FCC.

I agree, but with the ACC bias, they will not have two #1 seeds out of the SEC. No problem for the ACC, but never for the SEC.

Certainly agree. Lots of ball left for everyone (except Gonzo, I think). Lots of building time too. Gonna be fun.

And about Gonzaga. I don't follow them enough to know much about them. But I wondered today what type of effect it has on a team to play so many soft opponents, if any, one way or the other? FCC.

Certainly agree. Lots of ball left for everyone (except Gonzo, I think). Lots of building time too. Gonna be fun.

And about Gonzaga. I don't follow them enough to know much about them. But I wondered today what type of effect it has on a team to play so many soft opponents, if any, one way or the other? FCC.

I think it serves to insulate them from true competition and essentially allows them to practice until time for the tournament. Remember how ul played 14 nobody's at home until they had to play us? Odds are they were ranked as well. They may not have deserved it, but when other teams are playing real competition, and sometimes losing, then they move up the ladder whether they deserve it or not. Gonzaga will be proven to be a pretender, just like they are every year.

I've got no, none at all, respect for Virginia. Beat a 16 seed this year and then we'll talk.

I think it serves to insulate them from true competition and essentially allows them to practice until time for the tournament. Remember how ul played 14 nobody's at home until they had to play us? Odds are they were ranked as well. They may not have deserved it, but when other teams are playing real competition, and sometimes losing, then they move up the ladder whether they deserve it or not. Gonzaga will be proven to be a pretender, just like they are every year.

I've got no, none at all, respect for Virginia. Beat a 16 seed this year and then we'll talk.

Hey ymmot. I was just looking at the box score from Saturday and didn't realize a couple of things. If Hagans had scored one more point we would have had 5 players in double figures. Also, Reid was 2 rebounds away from a double double. Go Cats. FCC.

Cats up to #4 in AP poll.

1. Duke

2. Gonzaga

3. Virginia

4. Kentucky

5. Tennessee

6. Nevada

7. Michigan

8. North Carolina

9. Houston

10. Michigan State
Yeah I'm pleasantly surprised. I really didn't think they'd move up after a home loss but who am I to argue. Only 3 more road games and then the UK slanted neutral court games begin. Really hoping there's not a letdown but these guys seem to be focused with a fire in their belly.

I think it really hurt the Wall/Cousins team in 2010. The SEC was horrible that year and the first true top 20 team they played was West Virginia in the final 8. Of course we all know what happened.

Below is an article from a TV station in Bowling Green.

The article reads:
"BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) - The Tennessee man accused of pulling a gun on a man wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat appeared in court Monday morning.

Judge John Brown entered a not guilty plea for James Phillips. Judge Brown also said he would appoint Phillips a court appointed attorney.

According to the police report, officers were called to Sam's Club Saturday due to a person with a gun.

According to Terry Pierce, Phillips pulled a gun on him because he was wearing a MAGA hat.

Pierce tells 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips "Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'"

Pierce went on to tell 13 News, "I said, 'Then pull the trigger. Put the gun down and fight me or pull the trigger. Whichever one you want.' And he backed up and he said it again, he said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'"

Phillips’ wanton endangerment charge is punishable by 1-5 years in jail.

A preliminary hearing has been set for Friday at 9:00 a.m."​

The man, Terry Pierce, is one of my close friends. Terry and I were Commissioners for six years together and Terry was my Mayor Pro Tem my first two years as Mayor here in my town. So we worked together for ten years and I never saw the man out of place.

I talked to Terry this afternoon. He told me that the man pulling the gun on him did not scare him but enraged him, Terry said all he wanted to do was beat the shit out of him. He told the man to put down the gun and "let me beat the fvck out of you". The guy ran but got caught. I thank goodness he did not shoot Terry.

The folks on the left need to understand that we can wear a political hat and we can vote for whomever we choose. This shit has to end.

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/M...ring-MAGA-hat-appears-in-court-505989441.html

The article reads:
"BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) - The Tennessee man accused of pulling a gun on a man wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat appeared in court Monday morning.

Judge John Brown entered a not guilty plea for James Phillips. Judge Brown also said he would appoint Phillips a court appointed attorney.

According to the police report, officers were called to Sam's Club Saturday due to a person with a gun.

According to Terry Pierce, Phillips pulled a gun on him because he was wearing a MAGA hat.

Pierce tells 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips "Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'"

Pierce went on to tell 13 News, "I said, 'Then pull the trigger. Put the gun down and fight me or pull the trigger. Whichever one you want.' And he backed up and he said it again, he said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'"

The man, Terry Pierce, is one of my close friends. Terry and I were Commissioners for six years together and Terry was my Mayor Pro Tem my first two years as Mayor here in my town. So we worked together for ten years and I never saw the man out of place.

I talked to Terry this afternoon. He told me that the man pulling the gun on him did not scare him but enraged him, Terry said all he wanted to do was beat the shit out of him. He told the man to put down the gun and "let me beat the fvck out of you". The guy ran but got caught. I thank goodness he did not shoot Terry.

The folks on the left need to understand that we can wear a political hat and we can vote for whomever we choose. This shit has to end.

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/M...ring-MAGA-hat-appears-in-court-505989441.html
Thank God for patriots like your friend Bert!

The article reads:

They are pushing the envelope Bert. This is happening all over the place with left wingers becoming unhinged.

If they get their way, a MAGA hat will be a hate crime. They've already demonized it to the point they let it excuse illegal behavior.
How is my wearing a hat more of a problem than you not being able to control your emotions over it?
Some kid pulled over and jumped out to get a selfie with the old dude wearing a MAGA hat. Boy was he disappointed with my Budweiser cap.
41v2FCu1fWL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT