ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I agree I really enjoy the sport. The SEC has some excellent girls softball. Much better than basketball. Some of them could go into modeling

If genetic modification ever advances to the point of voting. I'm voting "yea" on the Oregon pitchers ass. I don't mean that in a sexist way. I mean that in a "I'm a fan of the human body and an efficiency of mass" kind of way. Her mass is extremely efficient. :smiley:

Going for the 8 run rule
That's crazy! I've heard of the 10 run rule and always thought it was crap. What will it come to?

There is no such thing as "running up the score". If you step on the field of battle, then you implicitly accept the outcome. This is yet another example of "feeling" being more important than reality.

How about basketball? If a team is ahead by 20 with 10 minutes to go, then the game is over? Sorry Duke, you lost.

Going for the 8 run rule
That's crazy!
YmQtUQPo_o.jpg
The mercy rule is fine. It's women's softball.

Some of them could go into modeling
DmgEjLcXgAAcfXX.jpg

Last edited:
Evening D
Almost game time. I’m waaaaay too nervous
Feeling like I’ve been hit by a Mack truck. Had hoped I had escaped the bug that went through my family , but it looks like I didn’t after all. Ugh. Just took some meds and drinking some apple juice. Rob is making dinner; but I’m not even hungry.
Watching LSU@UGA, Dawgs currently up by four. Hope they win
Gonna sit back and watch this for a bit. See you guys in a little while

Oh yeah forgot to mention

@Bert Higginbotha @ymmot31

I finally got to try some 10 yr Pappy. It was okay, decent. But definitely a disappointment. Expected much more from a 600 dollar bottle of bourbon

Congratulations! You have learned a valuable life lesson. The IDEA of Pappy 10 yr old is never going to live up to the REALITY.

Not an assault on Pappy. Good whiskey. Not the best and certainly not worthy of the myth. Availability and desire drive the price, same as with diamonds.

Congratulations! You have learned a valuable life lesson. The IDEA of Pappy 10 yr old is never going to live up to the REALITY.

Not an assault on Pappy. Good whiskey. Not the best and certainly not worthy of the myth. Availability and desire drive the price, same as with diamonds.
Pappy IS rare..but it was also the benefit of a brilliant marketing campaign
I was warned ahead of time. Even so I expected to be better. It IS good; i think Woodford, Blantons and Buffalo Trace are all better

Some people like Pepsi over Coke, and there are the ones that swear the ole RC cola from the 60's is the best cola ever made and that Sam Club Cola is a direct knockoff.

Bourbon is an objective taste just like any other food we consume. I happen to be partial to Jim Beam 4 year old because that's what got me through puberty and high school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT