ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Happy Valentine's Day to the D-League. I hope everyone is with the person they most want to be with.

BKO - Never tell a man "please don't get me anything for Valentines Day. "
No matter how sincere you are it feels like a trap.
Lol been married a long time
It’s all good; he knows I meant it

But he’s been sending me cute emojis all day

Glorious tubes! Goodnight D. Rest peacefully.

const8a.jpg

Good morning from ATX. Currently 58°F. We may break a record and hit close to 87°F today. Record is 85°F.

Happy Friday.

I'm going into work real quick and then have a doctor appointment at 9 am. Loading bike on the bus. Riding bicycle between work and doctor's office 17 blocks away.

We'll check back later. Y'all behave.

Good morning D, and happy Friday. This work week has felt like a rock fight against the Nasty Boys of the 1990 Reds - guys who could throw hard and with accuracy for you non-baseball fans.

I have a rare weekend alone and don't really have a plan but some notions that involve visiting some DC museums. And of course the Cats game. I hope it is a good one for all of you - and all Cats fans.

Morning D.
Didn't get my shower in this morning...hot water heat was out. It does that occasionally, just had to relight the pilot light. I have finally trained myself to not get in the shower until I know for sure there is hot water coming out. Took a few years though. Not much will wake you up faster...

I always want the Cats to win, but I reeaallly want them to win Saturday.

As is... glad it's Friday.

Good morning! Don't let the LSU game get you down. Means very little in the over all scope of things. Our destiny is still in our hands. Take down UT tomorrow and things will look rosy again.

The season gets more important as it goes along and losing a game during conference play doesn't affect our chances of winning the big one, not in a real sense.

NCAA Tournament >>> SEC Tournament >>> Conference games >>> OOC games >>>Exhibition games

Keep your eye on the prize and enjoy the ride!

45.5°F and overcast, no rain yet.

I am already nervous about the game tomorrow night. UK really needs to win to say in the SEC race. The LSU loss really hurt.

We'll be fine...I see UK splitting the season home/home series with UT and then UT getting beat in the SEC tourney. No fear.

As for that rain, early forecast for next week here looks very bad for rain with between 6-10" inches of rain predicted over the next 7 days. We already have very saturated grounds and that would be disastrous around here. I pray they are wrong and the storms swing around us somehow.

I think I've got a friend coming by today to make some sausage. I gave him a pound about a month ago and he's raved about it ever since. Guess we'll go get about 14 lbs and split it up.

Give a man some sausage and feed him for a day. Teach him to make sausage and feed him for life. Quote me on that if you'd like.

Good morning D! The weather doesn't look good for today more rain, snow and some freezing rain! So I am just going to make some chili. may have to take my wife back to work after lunch then pick her up after work today!!!! ready for spring!!! I hope the CATS take them tomorrow but I still think Tenorsee tries to get under PJ skin in hopes of getting him tossed!!!!! They just need to play under control and play tough D! Just hope Tenorsees arrogance gets them in trouble!!!!!

I think I've got a friend coming by today to make some sausage. I gave him a pound about a month ago and he's raved about it ever since. Guess we'll go get about 14 lbs and split it up.

Give a man some sausage and feed him for a day. Teach him to make sausage and feed him for life. Quote me on that if you'd like.

That's some Gentile mumbo jumbo. Sounds familiar though. But it is something you can sink your teeth in. (Did you see what I did there). FCC

My wife messaged me from Tampa: It's 68 and sunny here!
I messaged her back from DC: It's 62 and sunny here.

Instantly felt bad, but it was too late. When she left for Florida early in the week it was about 30 degrees and sleeting ice here and had been freezing for weeks. Now we have a fluke warm and sunny February day. People hate to hear that when they are all smug and toasty in Florida.

I was talking to my son (14yr) in his room and on the way out I grabbed his chip bowl cause it was empty. Carried it into the kitchen and hollered back to his room

Me: Hey son do you want a REFILL?

Wife from nowhere: What did you ask him? (Realizing I'm in trouble with wife cause it's supper time and here I am encouraging snacks).

Me: I told him to BE STILL.

Wife: I don't think that's what you said.

Me: Yes dear. (The most important words ever) FCC.

Whole hog sausage rules. It's goooood

I will disagree with this and I think Bert will back me up. "whole hog" includes several things that you may find unsavory on their own. Sausage made out of shoulder is a whole new ballgame. Plus, you don't have the chemicals that protect you from ails you shouldn't suffer to start with. Freeze it. That's it. Of course then you have to thaw it and cook it, but it's worth the trouble.

I was talking to my son (14yr) in his room and on the way out I grabbed his chip bowl cause it was empty. Carried it into the kitchen and hollered back to his room

Me: Hey son do you want a REFILL?

Wife from nowhere: What did you ask him? (Realizing I'm in trouble with wife cause it's supper time and here I am encouraging snacks).

Me: I told him to BE STILL.

Wife: I don't think that's what you said.

Me: Yes dear. (The most important words ever) FCC.

Don't him to starve!

I tell my wife exactly how it is all the time! You better believe she listens to me.................oh wait that's what I say in my head before I say yes dear. Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT