ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Furnace kicked on this a.m. for first time - partly because I didn't turn it on till last night. Temp in upper 40s. Probably another two mornings like this before weekend warm up.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I have cousins in the Ocala area and my sister has a place on Sanibel Island that is getting close to being repaired from the big hurricane a couple of years ago.

My favorite place to vacation is on the Gulf Coast north of Tampa....Crystal River area. It was hit pretty hard by Helene.

Has anyone heard how Sawnee Cat faired during Helene?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
God Bless you Sir! My son and his family and four of my grandbabies are in Newberry Florida just outside Gainesville. God Bless and protect brother Sawnee Cat and his family as well.
I talked to him yesterday afternoon and they may ride it out. They closed the Tampa airport this morning and Orlando's tomorrow morning. They are expecting some bad stuff.

Reactions: storm1507
I have cousins in the Ocala area and my sister has a place on Sanibel Island that is getting close to being repaired from the big hurricane a couple of years ago.

My favorite place to vacation is on the Gulf Coast north of Tampa....Crystal River area. It was hit pretty hard by Helene.

Has anyone heard how Sawnee Cat faired during Helene?
They were hit but little damage, just palm fronds scattered around the yard.

Reactions: storm1507
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT