ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Must win for the Cats today. They have freshman QB and a freshman left tackle. I hope we are in attack mode.

Interesting scores: Arkansas up 21-7 on Oklahoma St. and Texas up 17-3 on Michigan.
Huge game this early in the season. CAN'T lose this one.

SEC needs a better week than last. Lost 3 of the 4 marquee games.

artillery-cannon-animated-gif-4.gif

Field goal UK!

USC jr. 10 - UK 3

Must win for the Cats today. They have freshman QB and a freshman left tackle. I hope we are in attack mode.

Interesting scores: Arkansas up 21-7 on Oklahoma St. and Texas up 17-3 on Michigan.
I have no faith in the football Cats. They have the propensity to screw up as they are doing.

Gosh I hope that I am wrong.

Good morning folks.

Well, that was a short Kentucky football season. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a worse offensive line at the college level. Ever. South Carolina was the worst SEC team on the schedule aside from maybe Vandy. I don’t see a 5th win.

I was ready to roll the dice on a new era when it looked like Stoops was gone to TA&M. The 7-5 years with 4 cupcakes and 3-5 against the SEC looked okay on paper by Kentucky standards but the program never seemed close to taking a step up from that. Now, even that seems out of reach.

NFL gets real today. I hope the Bengals’ offensive line shows up. Can Burrow make it to Halloween?

Have a good day folks.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 66°F and clear. Today's high expected around 87°F. Gorgeous weather.

Gamecocks beat our Cats yesterday like they stole something. Stoops better fix or we're looking at a really long, painful season.

Still must completely unpack from Scotland trip. Wash clothes. Plan on making oyster stew around noon today.

Must transfer € to nephew's account in Germany today for our upcoming Thanksgiving turkey and ham dinner over in Germany. His mother, my former sister in-law, plans on ordering turkey and ham through butcher shop where she works part-time. I am also taking a couple pecan pies and ingredients for pumpkin pies. Oh, and dressing. Flying over in a roughly 10 weeks.

Leaving out for a hike soon.

Wishing a joyous Sunday to all.

Gotta haul your luggage up couple flights stairs over in Scotland. No longer an easy chore.

456578325_10231561717366616_8660999991544005757_n.jpg

Good morning folks.

Well, that was a short Kentucky football season. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a worse offensive line at the college level. Ever. South Carolina was the worst SEC team on the schedule aside from maybe Vandy. I don’t see a 5th win.

I was ready to roll the dice on a new era when it looked like Stoops was gone to TA&M. The 7-5 years with 4 cupcakes and 3-5 against the SEC looked okay on paper by Kentucky standards but the program never seemed close to taking a step up from that. Now, even that seems out of reach.

NFL gets real today. I hope the Bengals’ offensive line shows up. Can Burrow make it to Halloween?

Have a good day folks.
My thoughts exactly on Burrow. First the Reds blow it, then the Cats, and now the rest of my years' sports hopes and dreams are centered on the Bengals (Cats BB will get a pass since the new makeover).

Let-s-Go-Fishing.gif

60° this morning with a high in low 90's expected and plenty of sunshine.

Going fishing in about a half hour or so with the weather being so cool this morning. Will only be out a couple of hours since it gets hot quick. No kayak, just bank fishing because it will not be a long outing with the way it heats up so fast around here. Plus, have to get back and watch some real football (Bengals) hopefully.

You folks enjoy your day and God Bless.

I woke up to a cool 59°F this morning. It is now up to 65°F, but we are supposed to top out at 75°. I will take that. Yesterday was cool and we had a good breeze. It was nice.

When does basketball season start?

Spent just 3 hours out this morning going to 2 ponds. Rattler and Bald.

Rattler for the first 2 hours. No strikes, no hits (hooked) and no errors (landed). Saw a duck and a couple of beaver, but didn't tell my wife about the beaver.

Bald for one hour. 2 strikes, 1 hit (hooked) and no errors (got it landed). About 1 lb.

So, WarriorCat 1 - Largemouth Bass 0.

Reactions: BBUK
Bengals playing today about as bad as UK did yesterday. 10-0 Patriots at the half. Patriots were not good last year and not supposed to be good this year. It looks like the typical slow Bengals start under Zack Taylor. Due in part I think to the fact that in Burrow's first 4 years in with the Bengals, he has only played in one preseason set of games. 3 out of 4 of those years he is coming off of injury and did not participate in the preseason games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT