ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I thought we won. No?
You can get screwed and win.

Re-watch the game. Explain how Oscar got a T when Marble was holding his right arm with both hands? Yet the T was on Oscar because he reacted to being held. Shows is a crook.

Jimmy Dykes is a loser who got fired from UK during the Eddie bumbfuzzle and why does he call all of the ESPN UK games?

Last edited:
Jane Seymour... how did I ever forget about her? There was a beautiful girl at my undergrad who could've been her daughter. She was so much like her if not prettier. My friend had a grad level class with her. Nicest girl too.

I think of her every time I see Jane on the screen.
She played a great role in this series. We are going to watch Episode 7 in a few minutes of War and Remembrance. The Nazi's have her.

78egq3.jpg

I found the picture I took while in Korea of the coffee that I bought my KN staff.... They loved it. I bought several of these while I was there. It never went to waste. I drank one cup I watered down significantly. You do NOT want me on a caffeine high... No one wants me on a caffeine high.. No one... 😁

1602067_774609999219249_1129989677_o.jpg

I found the picture I took while in Korea of the coffee that I bought my KN staff.... They loved it. I bought several of these while I was there. It never went to waste. I drank one cup I watered down significantly. You do NOT want me on a caffeine high... No one wants me on a caffeine high.. No one... 😁

1602067_774609999219249_1129989677_o.jpg
Huh. I didn't know I could read Korean till this.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 38°F, clear and calm with a light northeasterly breeze. Today's high expected around 62°F. Chance for rain tonight.

How about them Bengals? So dominating. They are playing lights-out right now. I've been following 'em all season. So happy for their fans and for The Nati.

Keep up the good fight. Wishing y'all a great day.

Rhubarb-Pie-Day-TN.jpg

Good Morning D

59° currently and it will reach 69° this afternoon. 1% chance of rain. We will have a steady breeze of 10 mph and gust a little stronger that will be very pleasant. Yesterday was perfect so it would be nice to have a repeat.

Football is still being played and the man on the radio is talking about Spring Training for baseball aka The Grapefruit League. Time marches on

I trust all are well and have a nice day.

Saluting-Legionnaire.jpg

Morning D-Legionnaires!

26° this morning with moderate winds and a high in the mid 50's expected. Tomorrow is forecasted for rain mixed with snow in the morning with it becoming all snow (3-5 inches) in the afternoon. Temperature supposed to be in the mid 30's so, I think it will just be all rain. We will see.

This week could potentially be a great week in sports. The Cats could get back into the top 25 if we beat Vandy at Vandy and then take out Kansas on Saturday. Do that and I think we will have turned the corner with this team. Then, let the Bengals take out the Chiefs again. A hard thing to do is beat a good team 3 straight times much less 4, but this team seems to be hitting their stride right now.

You guys be safe out there today and God Bless.

Good morning folks.

Monday easier to take after a very nice weekend that included a nice win for the Cats and a huge win for the Bengals.

Got to get ready for a physical therapy sessions before work so I’ll catch up with you guys later.

Good morning everyone.

It's snowing here in the mountains and that makes it fun to watch the birds and squirrels at the feeders. We had 5 squirrels on the front porch just a few minutes ago. We had to move all of our feeders to the porch last year to slow down the bears. The bear we had New Years Eve get a feeder down was the first issue we've had since moving them.

I too enjoyed the games this weekend and am looking forward to next weekend's games.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning everyone.

It's snowing here in the mountains and that makes it fun to watch the birds and squirrels at the feeders. We had 5 squirrels on the front porch just a few minutes ago. We had to move all of our feeders to the porch last year to slow down the bears. The bear we had New Years Eve get a feeder down was the first issue we've had since moving them.

I too enjoyed the games this weekend and am looking forward to next weekend's games.

I hope everyone has a great day.

We just get raccoons, so we moved them to a cable line we ran for our pups when we first moved in (didn't have a fence). It would be pretty cool to see a bear, but on the porch... might be a disaster with the pups

We just get raccoons, so we moved them to a cable line we ran for our pups when we first moved in (didn't have a fence). It would be pretty cool to see a bear, but on the porch... might be a disaster with the pups
The bears usually won't cause a problem except getting into garbage on pick up day (actually night before) or destroying bird feeders, trail cameras, etc. Coyotes will get dogs though. I've been on the front porch early in the morning reading and drinking coffee and had a bear walk down the sidewalk in front of the porch less than 10' away.

If anyone wants to see them in KY, come to Kingdome Come State Park and drive the Little Shepherd Trail between the park and Whitesburg (Hwy 119). May or Oct. are the best months. During those months I would give you a 50% chance to see one if you make that drive back and forth a couple of times.

BTW, up to 7 squirrels now which is the most this winter.

The bears usually won't cause a problem except getting into garbage on pick up day (actually night before) or destroying bird feeders, trail cameras, etc. Coyotes will get dogs though. I've been on the front porch early in the morning reading and drinking coffee and had a bear walk down the sidewalk in front of the porch less than 10' away.

If anyone wants to see them in KY, come to Kingdome Come State Park and drive the Little Shepherd Trail between the park and Whitesburg (Hwy 119). May or Oct. are the best months. During those months I would give you a 50% chance to see one if you make that drive back and forth a couple of times.

Cool! 10' ft! We may make that drive. Thank you for that!

My folks used to have a Great Pyrenees who would bring them the dead body of a coyote every once in a while.

Our area has a bear spotted every once in a while but I have never seen one myself in my area. They are handsome animals and the cubs are incredible little creatures.

I love squirrels. I have had two as pets. Each one was abandoned so I felt honor bound to not let them die. They become your friend within a day. Below is Chip. She grew up in the screened in porch and later when she became despondent we let her out, but she came back to live in the screened in porch until she died. Squirrels are a joy to watch.

250521858_4441934749255408_6156362852743761964_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT