ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

11%20USAX-4633%2010-6-10%20ARSENAL,UT..JPG

I will be here. Maybe Ritchie Curtis also.
Looking at an extended weekend on Nolin Lake with cuz. Stuff changed for the worst down in Middlesboro area. Planning on much time up in your area with cuz on the lake this trip. I'll stay with cuz Nov 18-22 and again November 26-27. Should watch UGA game and UL games during weekends at his place.

I'll call if relief required. [winking]. Cuz is a major UL fan, but pulls UK.

Today's game is one we will think about the missed opportunities and self-inflicted wounds for years. I always feel so bad for my Dad when we lose games like today, despite being a UK basketball fan and a STL Cardinals fan(both of whom have given him titles and a lot of wins)....his real sports love is UK football despite all the past heartbreak. He has been a season ticket holder since the 70s...I really wanted that game today.

Last edited:
Good morning folks.

Still a lot of anger and disappointment over yesterday. But trying to look at the bright side. In a lot of ways the Cats looked superior to a ranked team on their field despite major mistakes. It’s not like UK was exposed as a fraud. Get CRod fully engaged, somehow figure out an answer on the O-Line, and I still believe they have a chance against Tennessee and Georgia. Win those games and you play for the SEC title as the East champ.

I won’t admit that can’t happen until I’m forced to.

Still cool and cloudy here with bouts of rain. I hope all is well for you folks.

Good Sunday Morning

Overnight lows were in the high 50's and the current temperature is 62° . We may reach 80° by 3:00 PM with no chance of rain. It will be sunny all day. The state is still doing a scope of loss of the property damage and the death toll has reached 28. Search and rescue efforts are still ongoing.

Elon Musk is working with Governor DeSantis to bring back temporary cell phone service to residents whose cell towers were destroyed. He is giving the State of Florida use of his satellites. A special receiver is placed in areas where cell service is gone and this is fed by the Musk satellites. Thank you Elon Musk.

I trust all are well and in good spirits. Pray for those who lost everything.

hurricane-ian-fla16-rt-ml-220929_1664463257305_hpMain_sl_4x3_1600.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT