ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Too many scenarios for the playoffs.

Michigan vs. Iowa for Big 10. Michigan wins and they're in.
Alabama vs. UGA. Alabama wins and maybe both are in.
Cincinnati vs. Houston. Cincy wins and they're in. Lose and they're out.
Notre Dame may be in regardless.
Oklahoma State? Beat Baylor in the Big 12?

Any upset above could spell bedlam. How exactly do you spell bedlam?
I like to read Robert Ludlum.

What a game by "L's Down Levis". I am watching on SEC Football Final and he is still jumping over tacklers.

They said UK has beat UL three straight years by more than 30 points. Like the man said "this is not a rivalry, it is a beat down game." People are taking notice. There is no reason the Cats should ever lose a Kentucky High School recruit that they really want. UK > UL. No brainer

Good morning from Nolin Lake near Anneta, KY. Currently 36°F and partly cloudy. High today should reach 45°F.

Really enjoyed last night's win over the Cards. UK dominated. Totally enjoyed the game.

I'm leaving here in roughly 2 hours. It's been a good trip. I may stop at White Castle off Scottsville Road in Bowling Green for one of those new White Castle burgers. Long journey ahead.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

National-French-Toast-Day-Images.jpg

Great Sunday Morning Fellow Cat fans

It is a little cool outside at 48° and sunny skies will warm the temperature to a high of 65° No rain forecast.

Is there anything better than Rivalry Week in college football. LSU beats Texas A&M after firing their coach. Florida beats FSU and has fired their coach. Bama came a hair getting beat by Auburn. Michigan takes down the Mighty Ohio State Nuts, Just a few of the things that make it special.

I am waiting for the Bowl Game announcements. I think our chances for the Outback Bowl were strengthen by putting a hurting on ACC UL. I trust all have a nice day and if you live in Louisville don't take anything off of the Dirty L's Down Dirty Birds.

ea1c37ff-8241-4b24-8e55-9205f2748e9e-GameMSC04.jpg

Good morning from Nolin Lake near Anneta, KY. Currently 36°F and partly cloudy. High today should reach 45°F.

Really enjoyed last night's win over the Cards. UK dominated. Totally enjoyed the game.

I'm leaving here in roughly 2 hours. It's been a good trip. I may stop at White Castle off Scottsville Road in Bowling Green for one of those new White Castle burgers. Long journey ahead.

Drive safely Austin. I know the trip will be a lot more enjoyable following the Cats beat down of L's Down.

Great Sunday Morning Fellow Cat fans

It is a little cool outside at 48° and sunny skies will warm the temperature to a high of 65° No rain forecast.

Is there anything better than Rivalry Week in college football. LSU beats Texas A&M after firing their coach. Florida beats FSU and has fired their coach. Bama came a hair getting beat by Auburn. Michigan takes down the Mighty Ohio State Nuts, Just a few of the things that make it special.

I am waiting for the Bowl Game announcements. I think our chances for the Outback Bowl were strengthen by putting a hurting on ACC UL. I trust all have a nice day and if you live in Louisville don't take anything off of the Dirty L's Down Dirty Birds.

ea1c37ff-8241-4b24-8e55-9205f2748e9e-GameMSC04.jpg
The Texas A&M loss might put us in the Citrus Bowl.

That could be and since I live about the same distance from both locations I am ready. Doesn't the Citrus pay out a little more than the Outback.

I enjoy Tampa more than Orlando as a place to visit but a little extra cash would be nice.
You may be right but about the payout but to me it's a more prestigious bowl. Either way is fine by me. New Year's Day!!

Good morning, D-League!

Entire family has the crud. Gonna be a long week. Praise God that I'm still alive and able to spend time with them! Got to make some daddy's best, sick-killer soup and tend to em as best I can.

Have a great week, y'all!

Btw... why are all of these feathers everywhere? ... found a few red ones, but the rest seem to have lost their color quickly. Something ravaged some poor bird last night and ain't nothing left but an empty carcass.... weird

That could be and since I live about the same distance from both locations I am ready. Doesn't the Citrus pay out a little more than the Outback.

I enjoy Tampa more than Orlando as a place to visit but a little extra cash would be nice.
According to the following website, the Citrus pays out $8.2 million and the Outback $6.4 million. So I'm hoping for UK to get the Citrus Bowl.

You may be right but about the payout but to me it's a more prestigious bowl. Either way is fine by me. New Year's Day!!
I think the Citrus is a more prestigious bowl too. It goes back to 1948 about 40 years before the Outback and before bowls were expanded to where they are today was probably the best Second Tier bowl. The Gator may have outranked it a little.

I enjoyed the game a few years ago against Penn State and would certainly like to go over there again.

Good morning! What a game! Stoops in post game threw some daggers at ul. First said he was pissed at the spread and told the reporter to "look at the score". Then he said he was pissed that we let them score twice late because it made the game look closer than it was. I smell a "Little Brother" coming out of Stoops any time now.

Matt Jones put him on the spot last night by asking him if he was going to be here next year. Stoops even said he didn't appreciate being put on the spot. But, he did say that he was getting back to work today on recruiting and that he would be here next year.

I went over to ul football board last night and was happy to see they didn't miss the announcer say that we had 11 players on our team from Louisville. HAHA

Have a good day!

So how competitive is the SEC? How good is the SEC?

13 of the 14 teams in the SEC are now bowl eligible or 93% of the teams in the conference.
It is the most from any conference in a single season in college football history.

That just shows how tough of a conference it is. Two schools fired their coaches, Florida and LSU and their teams are both bowl eligible. Only Vandy stays home.

For anyone who's interested, we have a winning record over Louisville at their house. We've played there in their new stadium 12 times since 1998 when we shoved 68 points down their craw. We've won 7 of those games. We've outscored them 289-138 in those wins.

Sometimes I wish I was not banned from the UL board. It would probably be fun to be able to read them today
Here's a small sample of their mass delusion.

ocds

15000+​

Gold Member

Its been a very long time since I've witnessed a UofL team that unprepared. I'm not taking anything away from UK as they were very well prepared but it doesn't take much to beat a team like UofL was last night. For those that are encouraging UofL to fire this coach and staff - that ain't gonna happen. What assurance would hiring a new coach and staff give us that that we would be more competitive in the annual game against UK? What I do want to do is to make damn sure that CSS and staff are aware how disgusted the fan base is with the unpreparadness of our team last night. If UK fans think that they are really that much better than we are then they are just being silly. What really pisses me off more than anything is our kids seemingly not giving a rat's ass about making a real effort when they got down. Because they simply quit and that's on everybody that has anything to do with UofL football. CSS must do better because it sure wasn't on the fanbase last night. We showed up 55,000 strong and the only time I saw any fire in this football team was during the fight in the 1st quarter/half. CSS you and your staff simply must do better against our entire schedule.

During my recent visit to the Grand Ole Opry I thought of this song. I doubt there has been a more realistic song. They killed it deader than 7:00 in Two Egg

Maybe 20 years ago, a guy from California called me. He had imported lamp shades from China and sold them to the Opryland hotel. They were replacing every shade in the hotel, but every shade in the place had something wrong with it. Opryland was mad at him. He wanted me to take a crew, go to Nashville and go room to room and repair the shades. I don't know what was wrong with them or if they could be fixed easily, but I figured since they bought from china, they should ask China to come over. I told them no.

Drive carefully my friend.

Good afternoon folks of the D-League. I am back safely from seeing the folks in the Shelbyville, KY area. I got to see all of my little family. We drank, ate and had fun.

Just for the record: ham is better than turkey.

The basketball Cats and the football Cats each kicked ass. My family members are rabid. The kids did not fall far from Bert and Sherry's tree.

The football Cats were simply great. I was hoping for a strong win, but they gave us a ass whupping. 14 of UL's points were gifts because Stupps was being a classy person and emptied the bench to keep from runnin' up the score. I was hoping that we would keep the margin higher and the horrible 32! Evenn 32 is a beatdown but 52 to 7 would have been far better.

Good afternoon folks of the D-League. I am back safely from seeing the folks in the Shelbyville, KY area. I got to see all of my little family. We drank, ate and had fun.

Just for the record: ham is better than turkey.

The basketball Cats and the football Cats each kicked ass. My family members are rabid. The kids did not fall far from Bert and Sherry's tree.

The football Cats were simply great. I was hoping for a strong win, but they gave us a ass whupping. 14 of UL's points were gifts because Stupps was being a classy person and emptied the bench to keep from runnin' up the score. I was hoping that we would keep the margin higher and the horrible 32! Evenn 32 is a beatdown but 52 to 7 would have been far better.
That's the way I see it too. Our best beat their best 45-7.

It's a good thing though that our redshirt guys got a chance to play in these last 2 games without losing the year. More game time for them now should yield good results in the future.

But most goes to SEC anyway.

As I recall, 2 shares to UK, 1 share each to other SEC members, and one share to SEC office. Net, Vandy gets richer while sucking & don't really care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT