ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I don't like folks who shoot in the 70's!

Our friendship may soon be over if you keep this shit up.

Sherry agreed to this post. She may hate you worse than me! :)
Don't worry Bert! I'll be out of the 70's before you'll know it. I'll be a 60's kinda guy next year. Then we can be friends again.

The guy I played with today, the guy who rode in the cart with me, shot a smooth 99 today. I was amazed it wasn't triple digits. Was brutal.

Allen came in and hit a 3 and then he had something else to do I guess. I reserve the right to view Cal as I see fit, when I see fit. Everyone else can too. Allen is Cal's bitch and Cal knows he can treat him however he wants to because Allen ain't giving up the NIL loot. Or maybe I'm mistaken. I don't know.

ATX, I meant to tell you, I think you keep up with volleyball, UK signed a young lady out of Memorial High School out of Evansville yesterday, don't know how good she is, but it was a big todo here! She looks a lot better in Big Blue than Indiana red!!!!!
Good news, indeed. If Coach Skinner offered, then she must be good.

ocvku3rct7v61.png

Good morning from ATX. Currently 49°F and clear. Temperatures should peak around 77°F.

Cats came alive in second half last night. Played really well and like a different team after the break.

Happy Caturday. Last home football game of the season. Go Cats!

Rented another Nissan Altima. Vehicle has 35,000+ on odometer. Hopefully all goes well. Attempting departure before 2:30 am CST. I'll check in later this morning as the trip progresses.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

r4wCjF_4vbMqBAgZkZV8SGhI4onSemCKJ7D0i38B9lR4NxkfjNqWainFYZMhZvzwKGqPwirkW6PwZgX-xbzBoERcSqX6ks0sN71JB-PG8hJiqtf04icJ0ONGcfgspA

Please allow me to introduce you to Patsy cline. I understand a lot of people have never heard of her. She may be the best singer to come out of Virginia. Died in a plane crash at the height of her career.

When I was in the U.S, Army this song was on the jukebox in the rec room. I have seen trainees sit at a table and cry their eyes out playing this song over and over. This was one of those Somebody Done Somebody Wrong songs.

Good Saturday Game Day morning

We have a pleasant 62° and clear. The humidity is low and chances of rain 15% late this afternoon. Our high is forecast for 75°.

Today's game should be a win and hopefully we can rest some starters and have them ready for the Cards next Saturday.. But first order of business is to beat this New Mexico State team. And beat them bad.

Read Luke 1 and 2.

I trust all have a great day.

259169137_463662568450902_7104728766194193200_n.jpg

Good morning all. It's 31° in this part of the Buckeye State and heading up to 41°. As usual for this time of year there is little on the docket for the day. But it won't be hard to find things to 'piddle' around with if the desire hits.

Y'all have a good Saturday.

ATX, I meant to tell you, I think you keep up with volleyball, UK signed a young lady out of Memorial High School out of Evansville yesterday, don't know how good she is, but it was a big todo here! She looks a lot better in Big Blue than Indiana red!!!!!
My daughter's step daughter has a full ride this year at Buffalo in volleyball. She is 6'1". I keep telling my son in law to get her to transfer to UK.

Morning folks. It is a cold crispy frosty 43.0°F here. This morning when I got up it was 29°F. By the time the sun came up it was cloudy but we still had a hard frost. We are supposed to get to 58 this afternoon.

My kids (old adults now) went to the game last night. They had the corporate seats and were just off the court about rim level. They said that they had fun.
258879260_4659674557388308_6935476943009845751_n.jpg

I have important Texas company today. Slaw is a requirement. I got some special questions about ESPN access. I just hope he is rested after driving 14 hours! :)

Last edited:
Morning folks. It is a cold crispy frosty 43.0°F here. This morning when I got up it was 29°F. By the time the sun came up it was cloudy but we still had a hard frost. We are supposed to get to 58 this afternoon.

My kids (old adults now) went to the game last night. They had the corporate seats and were just off the court about rim level. They said that they had fun.
258879260_4659674557388308_6935476943009845751_n.jpg

I have important Texas company today. Slaw is a requirement. I got some special questions about ESPN access. I just hope he is rested after driving 14 hours! :)
I bet Austin and I could put down a gallon of that slaw in one sitting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT