ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good point, Mav. I was thinking truckers would love this, but Nascar would also love this if it preserves the life of tire. Hell, everyone should have this, imo.

Originally posted by Mashburned:
Good point, Mav. I was thinking truckers would love this, but Nascar would also love this if it preserves the life of tire. Hell, everyone should have this, imo.
If any NASCAR pit crew or team members are lurking we'll be seeing piss sprayed on tires during pit stops within the next week or two.

Moises Alou is a piss advocate and really wants your product, Willy.

alou.jpg

Moises Alou is a piss advocate and really wants your product, Willy.

ec
Haha, I thought of that freak when I posted about it making the tires stickier. What a nutjob. Of course, I'd soak my hands in elephant diarrhea if it'd make me hit .300 in the big leagues. Or a curveball.

So, my primary care doctor dropped dead this week of a heart attack, apparently. I don't know why, but it's hit me hard. He's a guy I've only seen 3 or so times a year, but I've been seeing him since about 1998 or so, I guess. Wasn't close to him or anything, but just a constant presence in my life, when needed. His office is one of the things that never seemed to change. Same nurse. Same receptionist. Same conversations each time. Had a couple little inside jokes with him and he always wanted to talk UK with me. Seemed like a great man and just assumed I'd see him until he retired some day.

56 years old. Damn.

Damn. That's surreal.

56 is very young. Especially a doctor. Kinda confusing though, a dr passing due a heart attack is kinda messed up. Maybe it was a birth thing. Its like a lawyer representing his/her own case and losing. (Except they still get to live)

Flew into West Palm Beach this afternoon. Siting on the deck of a pimped out condo on Singer Island as i type this. Currently 57 degrees...was 64 degrees when we got here..

#TeamNoSympathy

#TeamTimingIsEverything

@Funky: Damn! Sorry about your physician. What a shocker. We always believe old Doc represents nothing but good health and then BAM, old boy suddenly checks out. Yikes!

@KS: Heh, have fun in West Palm Beach. I scuba dived the Gulf Stream there a little over 30 years ago. It was a fun trip. If you feel adventurous, I believe one can catch Tri-Rail down to Miami. Had a decent time in Miami last March. Good Cuban street food near Miami Central station, not far from the Greyhound station, and close to the airport.

Please stay warm and safe D-League family.

Go Cats!

Reactions: BBUK
Pretty tired. Didn't win any money. Drink beer. Going to bed have a layout to attend at 10 am. Feel awful.

Thanks for the tip ATC...but i am in chill mode. I have to fly back home on Monday afternoon. Furthest i am going to venture from this joint is the occasional frolic on the beach. Very windy down here but it is 65 degrees. Supposed to get up to 75 later today and 81 on Monday.

Originally posted by Kaizer Sosay:
Thanks for the tip ATC...but i am in chill mode. I have to fly back home on Monday afternoon. Furthest i am going to venture from this joint is the occasional frolic on the beach. Very windy down here but it is 65 degrees. Supposed to get up to 75 later today and 81 on Monday.
KS and Willy, hope you 2 can suffer through the heat wave today. 34 and raining here. Supposed to get 1-3 inches of rain today. What a mess. Back to the 20s tonight and 5 degrees for Monday morning. Life is great! FCC.

We had a massive heat wave of +30-40 degrees and it's still mf'n snowin'/icin'/sleetin'/raining'.

Life is good, life is great. Cats play today, let us celebrate. Amen.

Originally posted by Wildcat Droppings:
I had to turn off sigs. Could stand Mav's sig any longer
Then why turn it off? Sounds like you can endure more.

FCC- I had a nice run outside today. Felt awesome brother!!!! GO CATS!!!!

Our man Gocats will prolly be around soon.

i'll just drop this in here with you hooligans since Rafters wouldn't handle it very well:

Possibly the worst aspect of Pitino's treachery is the fact that he can't take part in ceremonies like tonight for his former players. It's like a bad divorce where the dad doesn't show up to graduations, weddings, etc because of the awkwardness.

What a shame. Cal did a good job playing the step dad, though.

Originally posted by jamo0001:
i'll just drop this in here with you hooligans since Rafters wouldn't handle it very well:

Possibly the worst aspect of Pitino's treachery is the fact that he can't take part in ceremonies like tonight for his former players. It's like a bad divorce where the dad doesn't show up to graduations, weddings, etc because of the awkwardness.

That's a perfect way of putting it. I had the same feeling. I would think Donovan could have taped something. Delk has said many times including this week that Donovan was the reason he came to UK and the reason he stayed. Said he thought about leaving after his freshman year but Donavan talked him out of it Tony was a legend in tennessee high school basketball........he had 60 - 70 point games. Averaged 48 points a game. That's crazy!

This post was edited on 2/21 11:41 PM by W2R

Jamo- Totally agree. Pitino has no strenth to support Delk.

You wanna huff some jenkem?

F: I'm sorry, that is awful. 56 is way too young!

Ks: I'm envious and pissed at same time. have fun buddy. Wish I was in warm climate right now.

What is going on with this weather anyway. Is it not strange?

Good win tonight. I might add that the halftime entertainment was well worth it. Long time coming IMHO. Just wow on his speech too. I love him and he is a great guy as well.

OK..going to post a pic. I know you guys wont like so much. But I would order me up about 100 of these, and I would indulge/engulf like a madwoman and enjoy every lb gained.

25C2169000000578-2960369-image-a-86_1424457190746.jpg

Ahh Sundays. Where is everyone? Napping? Church?

KAT/Karlito: loved the comment on who he kisses at the end of the night.

Salmon/Peas on toasted bread. Yum!

Long day tomorrow. Dread... and it is going to be cold. Sick of the weather.

Originally posted by jamo0001:

Haha, yeah some of the folks on Rafter's tend to be quite sensitive. Us? Not so much.

I agree. Ricky could have returned to any, and I mean ANY other school and I, along with most other fans wouldn't have blinked an eye. But he coveted UL -- and that was a mortal sin. Not venal. Mortal. Like Vinny Vega said regarding not touching with another man's car, you just don't do it. And if you do, there is no turning back. You are henceforth coacha non grata and are immediately cast into the innermost circle of hell.

Touch you Ricky.

Pissed. Caused a 3 car wreck today. Not hurt, just did some body damage on two other cars and mine. First wreck since I did a hit and run in 2006.

Sorry to hear that Willy.

Ethan Hawke is super high on the red carpet right now.
Thanks man. Sure wish I was Ethan Hawke right now.

Anybody seen a Wyvern post lately?Y'all ever think about how truly disgusting snow cream is? Used to love it as a kid, of course, til I realized just exactly what the hell I was actually eating. Would anyone in their right mind add a little sugar to a glass of rain water and chug like it was liquid manna? Mmmmm pour me a tall glass of that nasty-ass rain water please and add a little extry dirt, I'm PARCHED.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT