ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

8a3e665659b4267a68b4198e96bd8437.jpg

Last edited:
Afternoon D gents, lady & lurkers...
Tears of joy today for daughter #1...she passed her CDR test to "Officially" become a Registered Dietitian. Her employers told her on Tuesday if she didn't pass she would have to be replaced. She works for a group of Doctors and the insurance companies weren't reimbursing them since she wasn't officially an RD.
No pressure...
Everybody raise a glass today & celebrate!!! I know I am...
Basketball is back. Yipee!

Tears of joy today for daughter #1...she passed her CDR test to "Officially" become a Registered Dietitian. Her employers told her on Tuesday if she didn't pass she would have to be replaced. She works for a group of Doctors and the insurance companies weren't reimbursing them since she wasn't officially an RD.
No pressure...
Congratulations to your #1 daughter. That is just great news.

No pressure...
Congrats to your little girl.

No pressure...
Congrats to your daughter! That's quite an accomplishment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT