ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Harlan County, KY Coal Mining Museum is switching to solar power.

dd2fb5566596f9c9cad04a42d883bdde

I was doing great, UNTIL, Fred decided to come and see me on the couch. He climbed up on the padded board my laptop sits on and just stood there. I reached out to pick him up and he tried to get away at the same time. His back feet slid off and he instantly went into fall prevention mode with all claws fully extended. ONE of them caught the pad on the middle finger of my right hand. He was hanging there connected to me. Then he jerked it away and I could hear it break free.

It bled for quite a while, I've got a paper towel here that is now polka dotted. I think his claw hit the bone in my finger.

Also my doggy ate two lil dead bunny corpses. I thought it was pretty gross. She passed one yesterday fur and all. I mean, I feed her good and she's too civilized to be eating that stuff. Whatever. She is a total garbage disposal.

She's chewing on a cow hoof now. Those things can keep her busy for hours. Best chewy I've found. She defeats any sort of bone I've given her in less than a hour. The cow hoof defeats her. She's on day 3 of this one.

I was doing great, UNTIL, Fred decided to come and see me on the couch. He climbed up on the padded board my laptop sits on and just stood there. I reached out to pick him up and he tried to get away at the same time. His back feet slid off and he instantly went into fall prevention mode with all claws fully extended. ONE of them caught the pad on the middle finger of my right hand. He was hanging there connected to me. Then he jerked it away and I could hear it break free.

It bled for quite a while, I've got a paper towel here that is now polka dotted. I think his claw hit the bone in my finger.
Shit shit shit. They can cut you badly.

Also my doggy ate two lil dead bunny corpses. I thought it was pretty gross. She passed one yesterday fur and all. I mean, I feed her good and she's too civilized to be eating that stuff. Whatever. She is a total garbage disposal.

She's chewing on a cow hoof now. Those things can keep her busy for hours. Best chewy I've found. She defeats any sort of bone I've given her in less than a hour. The cow hoof defeats her. She's on day 3 of this one.
She knows it's gooooooooood.

Last edited:
I went out with a strange woman tonight. She called me earlier and asked me if I was hungry. I said yes, I was awake. She said she wanted to go somewhere and get a steak. She looked like my wife. She sounded like my wife.

The whole time we sat there I kept looking around waiting for the people to jump out and yell "surprise, there's a camera over there, and over there". We're home now and this imposter is really laying it on thick. She even knows the names of the cats.

I know I should report this to the authorities but I'm just gonna ride it out and see where it goes.

Good night so far. Drinking a Schlafly Hefeweizen. Here's a pic my youngest sis sent about an hour ago from Oxmoor Mall. I'm already missing these fine young men!

I give up. It's a pic of Hawkins and Willis signing a poster for them. I kept trying but couldn't get it to download on this site. Oh well.

I went out with a strange woman tonight. She called me earlier and asked me if I was hungry. I said yes, I was awake. She said she wanted to go somewhere and get a steak. She looked like my wife. She sounded like my wife.

The whole time we sat there I kept looking around waiting for the people to jump out and yell "surprise, there's a camera over there, and over there". We're home now and this imposter is really laying it on thick. She even knows the names of the cats.

I know I should report this to the authorities but I'm just gonna ride it out and see where it goes.

You might have slipped into one of the parallel universes that is a exact copy of this one. It will be ok. That is unless you run into yourself. Then you might get a little confused.

Last edited:
The restaurant had Pappy Van Winkle 23 year old for $100 a shot. I told the imposter lady that if I got a shot of it, it would probably taste like Jim Beam and I would be sad. I didn't get one. The freshest Pappy went for a mere $20 per shot. I didn't have one of those either.

Bad news on the alcohol front. I've quit. Bourbon is too good to drink too long. Moved on to vodka around 2200 and now am drinking diet root beer. I'm going to watch a movie and go to bed. The imposter lady had said she's going to cook pancakes and sausage for breakfast tomorrow. This might work out OK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT