ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

f683e488aecc3e6d2fc74371c83cb5d2.jpg

Left around 7:30 am this morning on my bicycle. Really humid out. Rode 6 miles to the start point, located just a mile from my workplace.. Took the 7 km (4.3 mile) route. Loved the historical aspects of the hike. Austin had a streetcar system from 1891-1940. Cool stuff. Pedaled 6 miles back. Good fun. Worn out. Later, I plan to join the Colorado River Walkers IVV club here in Austin.

Left around 7:30 am this morning on my bicycle. Really humid out. Rode 6 miles to the start point, located just a mile from my workplace.. Took the 7 km (4.3 mile) route. Loved the historical aspects of the hike. Austin had a streetcar system from 1891-1940. Cool stuff. Pedaled 6 miles back. Good fun. Worn out. Later, I plan to join the Colorado River Walkers IVV club here in Austin.

You'r a better man than me Gunga Din.

He can't go to HOB Don. And by the way, tranquilizer darts are a terrible idea. Do you eat a lifesaver candy when you want a steak? Cops have 9mm's and they seem to do a pretty effective job.

People are saying that Stoops is a drunk in the vein of BCG. Word has it that he has been kicked out of his house by his wife for wick dipping outside of the family candle factory. Nothing has been substantiated as far as I know.

People are complaining about threads being censored. The Rivals people have every right to moderate and censor anything on this site that they deem necessary. Each of us agreed to that before we typed our first word here. 1st Amendment has to do with our relationship with the government, it has nothing at all to do with your right to post on Rivals, or as a representative of a sports franchise.

He can't go to HOB Don. And by the way, tranquilizer darts are a terrible idea. Do you eat a lifesaver candy when you want a steak? Cops have 9mm's and they seem to do a pretty effective job.

People are saying that Stoops is a drunk in the vein of BCG. Word has it that he has been kicked out of his house by his wife for wick dipping outside of the family candle factory. Nothing has been substantiated as far as I know.

People are complaining about threads being censored. The Rivals people have every right to moderate and censor anything on this site that they deem necessary. Each of us agreed to that before we typed our first word here. 1st Amendment has to do with our relationship with the government, it has nothing at all to do with your right to post on Rivals, or as a representative of a sports franchise.
I seen all I needed to see in the lair.

I'm not watching football, I'm watching Radio 1's Big Weekend on MTV. There are no commercials and they keep playing one kickass tune after another. Got it cranked up on 2 channel stereo and it sounds great. Wife is awake. Oh, and she's cooking. Country ribs, some will be bbq'd, rice and rib meat, new potatoes, green beans, corn, and some most awesome beer bread. I think the beer bread will set the whole deal off, but that's just me.

I cook the fancy tv foods, but she could easily have her own show on the country staples.

Maybe the problem lies with the money. When someone who deserves the money gets it, they act like they've been there before. When you give millions to BCG, or Joker, or Stoops, they don't know what to do with it. They don't understand that large money brings large responsibility. Money itself doesn't provide power. Proper application of the money brings power.

Cal deserves money and deals with it properly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT