ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Bro, it happened before under Joe B and Ricky P. Gotta look at the big picture.

Austin, I know bro. Next year doesn't excite me either though. I think we don't see another banner under Cal. That's my thought. If I'm wrong, I'm glad. But I see about a 7 to 8 year gap to the next banner. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't like the future as of now.

Bro, it happened before under Joe B and Ricky P. Gotta look at the big picture.
Austin, I know bro. Next year doesn't excite me either though. I think we don't see another banner under Cal. That's my thought. If I'm wrong, I'm glad. But I see about a 7 to 8 year gap to the next banner. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't like the future as of now.
Bro, I know, and completely understand. I am a big "team concept" advocate. Sometimes under this concept, certain players fail to perform. I love the stars, but there is no "I" in "Team".

Love you, like always. Even more so today. You are my hero. We shall return.

It's hard not to blame cal for his lack of adjustments or his stubbornness regarding Skal. At one point in the second half, crucial part of the game, we were rolling with fn Skal and fn Lee! There's no excuse for that. Dominique Hawkins at 5'fn9" rebounded better than them. This was not a game for Skal certainly, and Lee has to play by default bc we suck, but gd...to just watch them get abused and stay in the game drove me nuts. WHERES HUMP? Mf. We could at least have used a good screen or two from him.

Willis sucked, but he didn't even check in the game till like the 10 minute mark when it was clear we had no spacing, no shooting, and no gd clue down low, so why not put him earlier.

Mehhhh

F me. Whole lot of bad juju over here. 2 new watchers joined our normal viewing party. They snap chatted the whole damn game and watched recipes on youtube. I wanted to kick them out. Family. What are you gonna do?

Mehhhh

If we don't get Bolden next year. We are in the same position next year. BAM ain't getting every physical play.

We're screwed next year
Bro, like every year, I look forward to the next. It is all good. Coach Cal just said, "don't let this game get in the way what you can accomplish next year".

We are Kentucky. The rest can stick it.

This this is why losing last year when we had the best team in America hurts so bad. Same thing in 1984. Those teams just don't come around much.

And Willy is right about one thing at least - with Cal we should already have #9. It concerns me, but I wouldn't trade him for any coach on earth.
This whole format is flawed. Much favoritism involved. UK usually receives a stacked deck, largely due to our history. Some refuse to forget. This disadvantage creates opportunity. Adapt and overcome.

I think coach cal will have a great game plan to run those beyonces off the three line and make them shoot contested lay ups. We will see. Have some faith Jed stop being a vagina

C'mon Jedwar...they have been off our radar for years man. Yeah, its gonna be a MF'n war tommorio BUT its IndiFREAKINGana man!!!

We will handle them....with ease, precision and extremely incredible effort by our Cats..GUARANTEED!!!

Wish you guys had been right.

• Grown ass sick man, 72 years old with a lump in his throat. Here I sit.
  • We couldn't hit.
  • Tyler couldn't get 60.
  • Front line sucked. It was a problem all year.
  • And we got outplayed.
  • Mix in some terrible calls.
  • Nothing will make me feel better except for some time.
  • That's it. Over.
Donfather, with success comes pain. Our Bigs lacked substance at crucial points this season. I blame it on coaching, from the top down. Skal finally came around, to a lesser extent. We must better prepare. It is all about the end-result, and it starts with the top. We are only as strong as our weakest link, and Coach Cal IS NOT our weakest link. We must mentor and develop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT