ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

No idea who this Tommy person is. Must have been someone that took a beating from some of you and then fought back and made you guys cry. It'll be ok, I promise. Do you need a "safe space" maybe a group therapy session to get over your traumatic experience with this tommy character that you are hung up on?
I for one support all of this. Not your assumption here, as tommy loses most of his arguments, so no one is scared. But I do support you riling things up for the brief time you will be posting here.

I just wish I had a gd clue what y'all are talking about.

So I pissed a few people off, guess they don't like my style or my style reminds them of someone else. They think I am someone else, and it appears I will be banned soon. Guess a select few on here prefer you not talk back, and would rather you just bend over so they can feel good about themselves. Pretty sure that covers it.

It appears somebody is pissed because we trashed the Hatcher thread earlier this AM.
GD. I'm dropping 80 bucks per hour to hear about the f&@king history of optometry -- i.e. shit that we heard about in first-year orientation literally 29 years ago.

SMGDMFH.
Gotta love continuing education and CEUs. A tax write-off, I believe.

So I pissed a few people off, guess they don't like my style or my style reminds them of someone else. They think I am someone else, and it appears I will be banned soon. Guess a select few on here prefer you not talk back, and would rather you just bend over so they can feel good about themselves. Pretty sure that covers it.
I said I am for it. A good gristle is good for the body.

Reactions: UKGrad93
You're not doing anything to get you banned. Getting banned won't happen unless you poke the bears. It'll be alright.

He is a mechanic

like as in a assassin or vehicular..

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT