ADVERTISEMENT

Cutter Boley

Well know one here played at a sec level or in the NFL. Ill take kipers word and scouts over people who haven't played in the pros or in at a high level.Boley isn't coming

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Kiper recently said that Levis was the most intriguing QB in terms of physical qualities. He talked like that would get him drafted very early. Which surprised me because Levis decision making, pocket presence and turnovers are issues he would have to improve immensely on to play in the pro's.
I think half of Levis INTs are on his receivers. He throws the ball too hard, it bounces off their hands and right into the arms of DBs

NFL WRs will be far more capable of catching those passes.

Also think this past year is a throwaway year on stats for him because he was playing in a poor offensive scheme under a coordinator that got fired while taking top 2-3 most sacks in all of college football.

Think everyone needs to take a step back. This is a 2025 recruit. No one is offering money to a 25 recruit yet. There is a long way to go for both his recruitment and his actual playing ability.
You obviously don't understand UT football. From an article in Rivals.com.

It appears the Tennessee Vols have already identified their next big quarterback recruiting target.

According to Rivals.com national recruiting director Adam Gorney, Tennessee has made it clear to 2025 four-star quarterback Cutter Boley that he’s the Vols’ top quarterback priority in the 2025 recruiting class.

From Rivals.com:
THE MESSAGE FROM TENNESSEE TO BOLEY COULD NOT BE CLEARER THAT HE’S AT THE TOP OF THE QUARTERBACK BOARD AND THAT HE’S A MAJOR PRIORITY IN THE 2025 CLASS. THAT HAS GONE OVER WELL AS THE LEXINGTON (KY.) LEXINGTON CHRISTIAN ACADEMY FOUR-STAR QUARTERBACK HAS HIT IT OFF WITH COACH JOSH HEUPEL AND OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR JOEY HALZLE.

• Haha

It appears the Tennessee Vols have already identified their next big quarterback recruiting target.

According to Rivals.com national recruiting director Adam Gorney, Tennessee has made it clear to 2025 four-star quarterback Cutter Boley that he’s the Vols’ top quarterback priority in the 2025 recruiting class.

From Rivals.com:
THE MESSAGE FROM TENNESSEE TO BOLEY COULD NOT BE CLEARER THAT HE’S AT THE TOP OF THE QUARTERBACK BOARD AND THAT HE’S A MAJOR PRIORITY IN THE 2025 CLASS. THAT HAS GONE OVER WELL AS THE LEXINGTON (KY.) LEXINGTON CHRISTIAN ACADEMY FOUR-STAR QUARTERBACK HAS HIT IT OFF WITH COACH JOSH HEUPEL AND OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR JOEY HALZLE.
There's only one football allowed...you can bet the $8M QB gets that one.

There's only one football allowed...you can bet the $8M QB gets that one.
Not if Boley is better. The Vols will send him packing if he is not a superstar.

Also, Boley and the 8M dollar man will only be on the roster together for one year.

Players like Boley will go to UT or Bama and sit 4 years to play 1, yet will hit the transfer portal in year 1 at UK if they don't get to start right away.

Just the way it is.

Not if Boley is better. The Vols will send him packing if he is not a superstar.

Also, Boley and the 8M dollar man will only be on the roster together for one year.

Players like Boley will go to UT or Bama and sit 4 years to play 1, yet will hit the transfer portal in year 1 at UK if they don't get to start right away.

Just the way it is.
The people forking over the $8M are going to want to know why you missed on the guy, will be less likely to part with their skrilla in the future.

From Rivals.com:
Just because he's at the top of their board doesn't mean he's going to end up there. Not directing this at you personally......

Just because he's at the top of their board doesn't mean he's going to end up there. Not directing this at you personally......
Guessing he's at the top of UK'S fb board as well. If he's as good as advertised he won't hurt for money at UK and we have the heart strings to pull as well. A lot may depend on how high Levis goes and Leary's production and draft. Lots of balls still on the tablet o be played.

I understand that. Boley posted a video of his visit to UT.

We win very few head to head recruiting battles with UT.

Fortunately the Wade twins Mother saved us from UT trying to steal them away. But they tried.

UK just offered DJ Lagway, 4* '24 QB from TX currently committed to UF. Impressive looking player now with 10 SEC offers out of HS.
So Coen has personally offered Lagway and the QB committed to SC. Montgomery another they like along with Boley. Looking like Boley may have found his forever home in TN.

Reactions: cathouse
Guessing he's at the top of UK'S fb board as well. If he's as good as advertised he won't hurt for money at UK and we have the heart strings to pull as well. A lot may depend on how high Levis goes and Leary's production and draft. Lots of balls still on the tablet o be played.
UK said to really like Ryan Montgomery out of Ohio as well. Will they play one against the other?

I understand that. Boley posted a video of his visit to UT.

Fortunately the Wade twins Mother saved us from UT trying to steal them away. But they tried.
So Boley visits UK this weekend, maybe he'll make another vid then we can count how many times he smiles and compare the two. That may be a sure sign who he favors.

UK said to really like Ryan Montgomery out of Ohio as well. Will they play one against the other?
I don't think so.
Coen and Stoops will have to get a QB commitment to build this class around.

I think it is more of QB1, QB1A, and QB1B on their recruiting board, and the first one that is willing to commit will be THE QB1 for this class.

I don't think so.
Coen and Stoops will have to get a QB commitment to build this class around.

I think it is more of QB1, QB1A, and QB1B on their recruiting board, and the first one that is willing to commit will be THE QB1 for this class.
Maybe but with UK's portal success I'm not as hung up on these HS guys as I used to be.

So Boley visits UK this weekend, maybe he'll make another vid then we can count how many times he smiles and compare the two. That may be a sure sign who he favors.
You know, it is posters like you that make people who do have information on kids we are recruiting NOT want to share it on this site.

I live right in the middle of Vol country and read a lot of articles in the local paper that most UK fans never see.

I can post you articles from multiple recruiting services that say UT leads in Boley's recruitment. But you would refuse to believe them either.

I am sure it is no coincidence that Coen offers two other QB's immediately after Boley's visit to UT. Coen knows what we are up against since Boley is UT's #1 target at QB.

We have been caught with our drawers down around our ankles multiple years when we go all in on 1 QB target, only to lose them at the last minute to Bama or some other big program.

I am glad to see that Coen is hedging again that happening by offering multiple QB's.

Please put me on ignore and save your condescending smart remarks for some other poster.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Levis needs more work than he can get here to be a successful pro. His footwork will need help, the speed of his progression in reading coverage, decision making are all suspect. He was a really good leader, and that’s a major plus. Physical toughness, check
He was super for us. I believe he will be a project in the pro ranks.

And first round picks are seldom expected to be projects.
He should get a really nice payday though.

You know, it is posters like you that make people who do have information on kids we are recruiting NOT want to share it on this site.

I live right in the middle of Vol country and read a lot of articles in the local paper that most UK fans never see.

I can post you articles from multiple recruiting services that say UT leads in Boley's recruitment. But you would refuse to believe them either.

I am sure it is no coincidence that Coen offers two other QB's immediately after Boley's visit to UT. Coen knows what we are up against since Boley is UT's #1 target at QB.

We have been caught with our drawers down around our ankles multiple years when we go all in on 1 QB target, only to lose them at the last minute to Bama or some other big program.

I am glad to see that Coen is hedging again hat happening by offering multiple QB's.

Please put me on ignore and save your condescending smart remarks for some other poster.

Have a nice day.
Damn man, calm down. I just gave an opinion, that's all.

I've lived in the very area you speak of. Understand that TN media is nothing but an extension of TN's athletic dept, always has been. You'll never ever see a Jerry Tipton type reporter commenting on TN athletics. Therefore stories are skewed toward their trashiest fans.

As for recruiting services...other than getting names/locations on players, I really pay them no heed. #1 goal of those services is to make money and that's OK but they slant their coverage toward fan bases who produce the most subscribers. That's certainly not UK but is the TNs, Bamas, GAs, etc of the world. And that's OK too, just that people should be aware.

As for Boley, I have no idea what the kid will do. So TN has him #1, so what...I imagine other schools also have him #1. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he ends up somewhere other than UK or TN.

I've lived in the very area you speak of. Understand that TN media is nothing but an extension of TN's athletic dept, always has been. You'll never ever see a Jerry Tipton type reporter commenting on TN athletics. Therefore stories are skewed toward their trashiest fans.

As for recruiting services...other than getting names/locations on players, I really pay them no heed. #1 goal of those services is to make money and that's OK but they slant their coverage toward fan bases who produce the most subscribers. That's certainly not UK but is the TNs, Bamas, GAs, etc of the world. And that's OK too, just that people should be aware.

As for Boley, I have no idea what the kid will do. So TN has him #1, so what...I imagine other schools also have him #1. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he ends up somewhere other than UK or TN.
So, "we can count how many times he smiles and compare the two. That may be a sure sign who he favors."

That's what you consider an opinion? OK. That's certainly relevant to the discussion. Lol.

I’m not sure he’s number 1. But he’s up there. Madden Iamaleava is in that class. As is George Macintyre. They’ll get a good QB.

This could not be farther from the truth. Factually speaking, Stoops has actually done very well recruiting against TN. You seem to hold misimpressions that are easily refuted based on publicly available information. These current Wildcats held committable offers from both UK and TN-

Sam Anaele

Jordan Anthony

Barion Brown

Ty Bryant

Deondre Buford

Jager Burton

Tyreese Fearbry

Josaih Hayes

Josh Jones

Dane Key

Tanner Lemaster

Jordan Lovett

Octavious Oxendine

Andru Phillips

TreVonn Rybka

Andre Stewart

Martez Thrower

Vito Tisdale

Destin Wade

Keaton Wade

Deone Walker

Trevin Wallace

JJ Weaver

LaVell Wright

These 2023 UK signees also had committable TN offers-

Jaremiah Anglin

Anthony Brown

Tavion Gadson

Grant Godfrey

Shamar Porter

Tommy Ziesmer

This could not be farther from the truth. Factually speaking, Stoops has actually done very well recruiting against TN. You seem to hold misimpressions that are easily refuted based on publicly available information. These current Wildcats held committable offers from both UK and TN-

Sam Anaele

Jordan Anthony

Barion Brown

Ty Bryant

Deondre Buford

Jager Burton

Tyreese Fearbry

Josaih Hayes

Josh Jones

Dane Key

Tanner Lemaster

Jordan Lovett

Octavious Oxendine

Andru Phillips

TreVonn Rybka

Andre Stewart

Martez Thrower

Vito Tisdale

Destin Wade

Keaton Wade

Deone Walker

Trevin Wallace

JJ Weaver

LaVell Wright

Jaremiah Anglin

Anthony Brown

Tavion Gadson

Grant Godfrey

Shamar Porter

Tommy Ziesmer
The majority of these players were recruited during the decade of the worst UT teams in history, and most BEFORE NIL.

UT will be very difficult to out recruit when they are trending and spending.

They are doing both right now.

The majority of these players were recruited during the decade of the worst UT teams in history, and most BEFORE NIL.

UT will be very difficult to out recruit when they are trending and spending.

They are doing both right now.
So, now that we have proven your last statement factually incorrect about Stoops' recruiting against TN, now you are changing the subject and posting another negative statement that you can't support. You have a certain attitude about our football program. You can believe whatever you want, of course, but don't be surprised when UK fans who understand the actual facts are not receptive to demonstrably false and misleading statements about our football program. There is already more than enough manufactured negativity.

Sam Anaele

Jordan Anthony

Barion Brown

Ty Bryant

Deondre Buford

Jager Burton

Tyreese Fearbry

Josaih Hayes

Josh Jones

Dane Key

Tanner Lemaster

Jordan Lovett

Octavious Oxendine

Andru Phillips

TreVonn Rybka

Andre Stewart

Martez Thrower

Vito Tisdale

Destin Wade

Keaton Wade

Deone Walker

Trevin Wallace

JJ Weaver

LaVell Wright

Jaremiah Anglin

Anthony Brown

Tavion Gadson

Grant Godfrey

Shamar Porter

Tommy Ziesmer
Idk if I’d call about 70% of these head to head.

Some credit and confidence has to be given with the Leary recruitment. They not only targeted but also got the best QB available in the portal. This is a positive sign of being able to get a top QB with staff we have now. They may have 3 or 4 other QB's ahead of Boley on their wish list. One thing that has only been pointed out once that I have seen is that Boley does play in Class 2A. So from a competition standpoint a lot of people don't know for sure how he would transform from that to the SEC. He could be the best we are looking at or he could be the fifth best of the ones we are looking at in terms of adjusting to a pro type level.

Some credit and confidence has to be given with the Leary recruitment. They not only targeted but also got the best QB available in the portal. This is a positive sign of being able to get a top QB with staff we have now. They may have 3 or 4 other QB's ahead of Boley on their wish list. One thing that has only been pointed out once that I have seen is that Boley does play in Class 2A. So from a competition standpoint a lot of people don't know for sure how he would transform from that to the SEC. He could be the best we are looking at or he could be the fifth best of the ones we are looking at in terms of adjusting to a pro type level.
Who was the last QB college or pros who came back from a torn pec better than before?

Who was the last QB college or pros who came back from a torn pec better than before?
How common are torn pectoralis muscle injuries in college QBs? Not very. So, small sample. And, is one torn pectoralis injury the same as another? No. One injury can be worse than another. Is surgery an effective treatment? Yes, it should be a cure if the surgery goes well. Leary had surgery. So, again, your question is misleading. You have a negative attitude toward our football program, and you are persistent with the misleading stuff.

So, now that we have proven your last statement factually incorrect about Stoops' recruiting against TN, now you are changing the subject and posting another negative statement that you can't support. You have a certain attitude about our football program. You can believe whatever you want, of course, but don't be surprised when UK fans who understand the actual facts are not receptive to demonstrably false and misleading statements about our football program. There is already more than enough manufactured negativity.
My "attitude" is toward the UT football program.

There are very few posters on here who have been a UK football fan and season ticket holder longer than I have.

Been a fan of UK football since Roger Bird was roaming the backfield for UK. Have suffered through many, many losing seasons where we weren't even competitive with anyone in the SEC not named Vandy.

And then Joker happened. 40-0. Yeah, saw that one too.

I am thrilled and somewhat amazed with what CMS has been able to build here with hard work and development of lower ranked recruits.

Just hate to see a decade of hard work and building a solid program risk falling back to the bottom of the SEC due to NIL, the Transfer Portal and the buying of top players by teams like UT, TA&M, Bama, etc.

If you don't like my "attitude " just stop reading my posts. Don't need a lecture from you arrogant ***. The ignore button will work for you. Just use it.

My "attitude" is toward the UT football program.

There are very few posters on here who have been a UK football fan and season ticket holder longer than I have.

Been a fan of UK football since Roger Bird was roaming the backfield for UK. Have suffered through many, many losing seasons where we weren't even competitive with anyone in the SEC not named Vandy.

And then Joker happened. 40-0. Yeah, saw that one too.

I am thrilled and somewhat amazed with what CMS has been able to build here with hard work and development of lower ranked recruits.

Just hate to see a decade of hard work and building a solid program risk falling back to the bottom of the SEC due to NIL, the Transfer Portal and the buying of top players by teams like UT, TA&M, Bama, etc.

If you don't like my "attitude " just stop reading my posts. Don't need a lecture from you arrogant ***. The ignore button will work for you. Just use it.
Be that as it may, you have been posting comments here that are demonstrably untrue based on publicly available information. When you post stuff that is known to be untrue, that isn't an opinion. It is a falsehood. Now, you are sore about having your untrue statements challenged and corrected. So I don't care what you think about it, but we will continue to push back against factually false and misleading posts by negative posters. If you can't take being challenged for making false statements about our football team, then do a better job of posting or else stop.

ADVERTISEMENT