ADVERTISEMENT

Cutler just annihilated Cal on show Thursday

More media needs to be calling Cal out.

But don’t look for the National Media to do it. Those guys love it when UK is down. They continually sang Tubby’s praises after 10 loss seasons.

You could hear the joy in Bilas’ voice as he slurped his ice cream in Rupp while watching this train wreck happen in front of his eyes Wednesday.

More media needs to be calling Cal out.

But don’t look for the National Media to do it. Those guys love it when UK is down. They continually sang Tubby’s praises after 10 loss seasons.

You could hear the joy in Bilas’ voice as he slurped his ice cream in Rupp while watching this train wreck happen in front of his eyes Wednesday.
Why so many people bring that guy ice cream is silly.

Scared of what? Soft-ass AD who caters to his every whim? Fanbase which he doesn't give a crap about?

He ain't coaching scary, he is coaching lazy, indifferent and unmotivated...got that ridiculous contact (thanks Mitch) and has been mailing it in ever since.
No, he means 'scared' like coach Klein.
s-l1200.webp

Cal has been coaching scared a long time. It just didn’t start recently. He coached scared in the 15 FF game against Wisconsin. Didn’t want to take a bad shot too early in the shot clock so let’s not take a shot at all for 3 straight possessions. Coaching scared is why he has 1 title instead of 4 or 5. Cal has been a washed up hack for awhile now. 15 got to him bad, 17 was the final nail and he’s been walking the green mile ever since. “Oh God, sometimes the green mile feels so long”

Was talking to another fan the other day (he posts on this board but I won’t call him out), and he was comparing Cal and Lebron.

I thought it was a great comparison. Two talented guys who always insist on getting their way wherever they go. Then when things go wrong they blame everyone else, burning it down on the way out of town.

Not sure if any of you all listen but man did he lay into Cal.

Called him a petrified dinosaur. About a 30 min monologue just tearing into him.

Cutler is absolutely horrible. You are throwing up some crazy threads latelty, lol.

Cutler was run out of Lexington a long time ago, ended up in West Virginia and there's a video of him at a game with Nacho Cheese dripping from his hair as the students or somebody was throwing food at him. Guy's an absolute hack.

Was talking to another fan the other day (he posts on this board but I won’t call him out), and he was comparing Cal and Lebron.

I thought it was a great comparison. Two talented guys who always insist on getting their way wherever they go. Then when things go wrong they blame everyone else, burning it down on the way out of town.
That's classic narcissism.

Cutler is absolutely horrible. You are throwing up some crazy threads latelty, lol.

Cutler was run out of Lexington a long time ago, ended up in West Virginia and there's a video of him at a game with Nacho Cheese dripping from his hair as the students or somebody was throwing food at him. Guy's an absolute hack.
Didn't listen? Denial is strong with this one. You should listen, Cutler hit the nail on the head. Or can Cal do no wrong in your eyes?

Scared of what? Soft-ass AD who caters to his every whim? Fanbase which he doesn't give a crap about?

He ain't coaching scary, he is coaching lazy, indifferent and unmotivated...got that ridiculous contact (thanks Mitch) and has been mailing it in ever since.
I don’t have much confidence in Barnhart to get it right when Cal does quit.

Reactions: cat tat2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT