ADVERTISEMENT

Cutler just annihilated Cal on show Thursday

Cutler is absolutely horrible. You are throwing up some crazy threads latelty, lol.

Cutler was run out of Lexington a long time ago, ended up in West Virginia and there's a video of him at a game with Nacho Cheese dripping from his hair as the students or somebody was throwing food at him. Guy's an absolute hack.
Doesn’t make him wrong

I want to see Cutler chasing Cal.
ZXPtERk.gif

I just wish we were the more aggressive team and attack on both ends
Cal just plays whatever way the other team wants
One lesson that always stuck with me from Pitino camp as a kid was individually owning the space between yourself and the opponent.

Everyone does that on both ends of the court and more often than not you’ll come out ahead.

Reactions: catben
Cutler's voice makes him impossible for me to listen to. But, I don't have to hear what he said to know Calipari is done at UK. Meaning; he isn't winning anything ever again while he is here. No SEC regular season championships, no SEC-T titles, no NCAA-T titles. When his "offense" runs up against a really good defense it crumbles. And his defense is garbage.
It took a once in a lifetime freak of nature in Anthony Davis to push Calipari over the finish line for a title. There aren't anymore AD's coming down the pike for Calipari.

Cutler's voice makes him impossible for me to listen to. But, I don't have to hear what he said to know Calipari is done at UK. Meaning; he isn't winning anything ever again while he is here. No SEC regular season championships, no SEC-T titles, no NCAA-T titles. When his "offense" runs up against a really good defense it crumbles. And his defense is garbage.
It took a once in a lifetime freak of nature in Anthony Davis to push Calipari over the finish line for a title. There aren't anymore AD's coming down the pike for Calipari.
Cutler sounds like hes from new england.

Nothing in my response has to do with defending Cal. It’s poking at the recent resurgence of misery on this board.
LOL you act like there isn't a legitimate REASON for the misery. I'll give you a hint: His name rhymes with Juan Shmalipari and we just lost at home to an unranked team...AGAIN.

Reactions: know1
Cutler is absolutely horrible. You are throwing up some crazy threads latelty, lol.

Cutler was run out of Lexington a long time ago, ended up in West Virginia and there's a video of him at a game with Nacho Cheese dripping from his hair as the students or somebody was throwing food at him. Guy's an absolute hack.

My threads lately are threads from local sports radio. Challenge you to listen to podcast and tell me while is wrong. Cutler is painful to listen to but he is no idiot.

Reactions: UKortho
You’re usually pretty level-headed but you’ve really had your “defend cal at all costs” hat on lately. What’s going on?
I feel the exact opposite lately. I try to be level headed but my “Call is pissing me off” ha is stuck on my head. One of this UK Meidcal spots came on the radio the other day and I had to turn it down because it was Cal doing it.

I just want to win. And the right way.
That’s too much to ask anymore it seems.

Calipari hired an offensive guy to help get this team shooting better. He needs to go get a defensive guru (like Billy Donovan did in 2006) and just be the recruiter/motivator for the program. With the level of talent, albeit young, they should be producing at a much higher level. The other issue is - the good ones never stay long enough to have the experience to get to a Final Four. If Wagner, Sheppard, Edwards, Dillingham and Big Z stayed one more year, they would probably win a championship with the players coming in next year.

It is what it is - a business first and foremost. Guys spend a year to prepare for the draft and then, move on. Whoever coaches UK will have to be a stellar developer, top notch in game coach and outstanding recruiter - and do it all in one year’s time…jmo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT