ADVERTISEMENT

Current SEC standings

Georgia had UT beat but gave it away. That definitely would have helped.

Tennessee of course doesn't have to go to Auburn, Auburn doesn't have to come to Lexington, but we have to go to BOTH places.

Very, very typical.

Tennessee still has @ Kentucky, @ Alabama, @ A&M, and @ South Carolina- we need them to lose 3 of those, or we need to beat them in Knox. I think they will drop 3 of those to go to 4 losses in the league, doubt they lose a home game.

Auburn dropped 2 this past week on the road which was big for us, and still has @ Ole Miss, @ Florida, @ Tennessee, @ Georgia. We need them to lose 3 of those as well to put them at 5 losses, and it would be 6 losses if we can beat them there (which I doubt).

Alabama- the one saving grace here is that we do not have to go @ Bama which is great. Alabama still has @ Kentucky, @ Georgia, @ Auburn, @ Ole Miss and @ Florida. We need them to lose 4 of those 5 games, and/or drop one at home. I think the Kentucky/Auburn/Ole Miss games are for sure losses, so we just need at least one of Georgia and/or Florida to step up!

So I am thinking Tennessee finishes 14-4, Auburn finishes 13-5, Alabama finishes 13-5/12-6, and Kentucky, I am hoping for 14-4, but I have to guess 13-5 at this point.

Would have been perfect if Auburn had to come to Rupp, and Tennessee had to play @ Auburn- we probably win the league if those games were being played- but once again, uneven scheduling plagues the Cats.

Let's see.

Last edited:
While I think we’ll play them tough, I would be a little surprised if we beat Bama this week. Think they have just a few too many horses. Jabri and Noah have been off. Would love for White and company to prove me wrong.
Not sure. You guys have some toughness about you. It will take the right bounces at the right times. If teams would get up for X (name team here) like they do for UK we would have a league like the Big East. Just battle after battle, hate built upon hate by fans (in the best way possible). white ought to tell the team this is our super bowl right now. You all better be up for the challenge. Apply that to each and every game.

I remember playing ball back when the ball was a pigs bladder, the hoop was a peach basket (exaggeration just a bit), and there were teams you just hated, colors you wanted to bleach white away. Bryan Station vs Henry Clay (Givens vs Lee) and many more battles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT