ADVERTISEMENT

Crean vs Cal

Who would you take?

• Crean

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Cal

Votes: 57 62.6%

• Total voters
You jumped into a discussion in which I had been called a troll. I was trying to point out I know things trolls wouldn't. Then you came in laughing at that.
I don’t think you’re a troll at all. You’ve had some good discussions, but this thread is a troll thread.

Now the pumpers can run around saying I want Crean. Not true. It is just that current Cal is inferior to Crean. I want someone better than both.

Some of you fail to realize how bad Cal is.

LOL Crean's last 4 years he went 46-75 overall and 15-57 in conference and missed the tournament every single year. Some of you are truly reaching. Hate blinds reality.

Reactions: The Snoke
LOL Crean's last 4 years he went 46-75 overall and 15-57 in conference and missed the tournament every single year. Some of you are truly reaching. Hate blinds reality.
But you are comparing Kentucky to Georgia. As bad as Cal's been here the last 4 years can you imagine how bad he would be at Georgia? Crean was 2-3 against Cal since he's been at UK and Cal had every advantage imaginable over him. It's really not that far fetched.

But you are comparing Kentucky to Georgia. As bad as Cal's been here the last 4 years can you imagine how bad he would be at Georgia? Crean was 2-3 against Cal since he's been at UK and Cal had every advantage imaginable over him. It's really not that far fetched.
Some people still think Kal can coach. Just think how bad we would have been if we had to depend on our top three recruits.

Xs and Os wise Crean probably better but I don’t want the players next season having to worry about Crean trying to kiss them. 😉😆
Never ever watched Cal kiss a player

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT