ADVERTISEMENT

Crean vs Cal

Who would you take?

• Crean

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Cal

Votes: 57 62.6%

• Total voters
I'm not so sure that ANYONE is inferior to Crean. Not when you include the "creepy" factor.
tom-cean.gif

If Crean is better than Cal it’s only marginally so. I’d still take Cal just to not be associated with Crean and his creepy antics.

Cal.

Here's why. I don't want either. If Cal coaches next year, anything short of a F4 & I think he's gone. But if Crean were to come in, unless he had like a losing record in year 1, I'm sure Mitch would give him more chances/years to try and build us back up. So my answer is Cal, because he would (I think) be the easier one to get rid of after next year.

and you truly believe that, that's what's scary. But just shows me you're not a serious person and just at troll. Typical though, given your history.
Without Google or another web search engine, do you care to discuss historical UK data with me? You think you know more than this troll?

The problem with the Cal crowd is they have been fans since Cal and trash our history.

No Google..what was the score of the UCLA KY game in 1975?

Without Google or another web search engine, do you care to discuss historical UK data with me? You think you know more than this troll?

The problem with the Cal crowd is they have been fans since Cal and trash our history.

So knowing the score of a game from 50 years ago makes someone a better fan? I guess if you know the scoring average of the 6th man on the 1923 team you are a superfan. 🤣🤣

So knowing the score of a game from 50 years ago makes someone a better fan? I guess if you know the scoring average of the 6th man on the 1923 team you are a superfan. 🤣🤣
No, it makes them not a troll. Do not throw the term troll around.

Mr. Gentleman fan. You got upset when I asked you if you were 12. Then you make this post.

No, it makes them not a troll. Do not throw the term troll around.

Mr. Gentleman fan. You got upset when I asked you if you were 12. Then you make this post.
First I didn't use the word troll so I have no idea why you are saying that to me. Second, did I insult you? Did I call you a child? Did I even insinuate you are a troll? I just said if knowing a score from a game 50 years ago makes someone a fan that I guess if you knew the scoring average of a 6th man from 1923 would make you a superfan. You are the one who took offense to it and thought I was talking about you in particular. It was a general observation on my part but whatever dude. As you said yesterday this is the end of the conversation for me so carry on.

First I didn't use the word troll so I have no idea why you are saying that to me. Second, did I insult you? Did I call you a child? Did I even insinuate you are a troll? I just said if knowing a score from a game 50 years ago makes someone a fan that I guess if you knew the scoring average of a 6th man from 1923 would make you a superfan. You are the one who took offense to it and thought I was talking about you in particular. It was a general observation on my part but whatever dude. As you said yesterday this is the end of the conversation for me so carry on.
You jumped into a discussion in which I had been called a troll. I was trying to point out I know things trolls wouldn't. Then you came in laughing at that.

Cal.

By the slimmest of margins. Crean’s teams always never played defense and he couldn’t coach against a zone either.

I get everyone’s pissed off, and I am too, but the level of hyperbole around here has gone off the rails.

Cal.

By the slimmest of margins. Crean’s teams always never played defense and he couldn’t coach against a zone either.

I get everyone’s pissed off, and I am too, but the level of hyperbole around here has gone off the rails.
At least you get what it is. Many are like damn he wants Crean. Point is Cal isn't any good either.

And as pointed out, if Cal recruits the team, I would take Crean coaching over Cal.

At least you get what it is. Many are like damn he wants Crean. Point is Cal isn't any good either.

And as pointed out, if Cal recruits the team, I would take Crean coaching over Cal.

At worst it’s a wash.

I for real would welcome Tubby back if Cal could recruit the team and let Tubby coach them. OTS at least ran sets and wasn’t allergic to zone.

Stupid question. One is in the profession and a desired commodity . The other can’t get a mid major job offer

Reactions: Cal-4-Three

Take ya nitro pill old man. LOL A game from before I was alive is not relevant. Your post history clearly shows you are nothing more than a troll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT