ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy UConn stat

Unbelievable, isn’t it?’ Like I say, luckiest program in the history of college basketball. Easily.
100% and it's why they're not a blue blood. I don't care who your coach or team is, winning five titles in six Final Fours takes a lot of random chance and luck. As much as we hate him K is probably the best college coach of all time, and even he's only got 5 titles in 13 Final Fours.

It's kind of because them and Villanova are ususally the only ranked teams in the Big East.
It’s actually because they were in the AAC for 6 of those years. The Big East probably has just as many ranked teams as the SEC annually. Here is the number of ranked opponents they played on the road in conference during the streak:

14/15 (AAC) - 1
15/16 (AAC) - 1
16/17 (AAC) - 1
17/18 (AAC) - 3
18/19 (AAC) - 0
19/20 (AAC) - 1
20/21 (BE) - 2
21/22 (BE) - 4
22/23 (BE) - 3
23/24 (BE) - 2

Nothing about UConn makes sense to me. Since they’re the heavy favorite it seems, watch them lose to an 8/9 seed this year. Then next year they’ll be a 6 seed who gets hot and goes to the title game.

And they just won the Big East outright for the first time since 1999. Even if you account for the time they were in the AAC, that's no bueno. UConn is a B tier program that just happens to have 5 titles

I didn't even know UCONN was in the ACC. When it comes to college basketball I've become Kentucky only, I keep up with scores and rankings but don't watch any games Kentucky doens't play in.

And they just won the Big East outright for the first time since 1999. Even if you account for the time they were in the AAC, that's no bueno. UConn is a B tier program that just happens to have 5 titles
They're an A-tier program

I watched them very briefly last night , they look the entire polar opposite of our team . Looked small and unathletic . My briefness should be noted i guess , that one white dude looked like something from a church league

They're an A-tier program
All-time? With the bluebloods? I don't think they are
Nyxwlz5.png

6SD0WxA.png

3r066b9.png

yyFiKMt.png

T5SsBtS.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT