ADVERTISEMENT

Covid thread deleted?

How it started:

COVID-19 has increased the risk of measles outbreaks.​

Over 61 million doses of measles-containing vaccine were postponed or missed from 2020 to 2022 due to COVID-19 related delays in supplementary immunization activities. This increases the risk of bigger outbreaks around the world, including the United States.

https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/measles/data/global-measles-outbreaks.html

How it's going:

CDC team arrives in Chicago to help officials with response to measles outbreak linked to migrant shelter​

A team of experts from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention arrived in Chicago on Tuesday to help local public health officials manage a measles outbreak there.

The Chicago Department of Public Health said last week that the city had its first measles case since 2019. The person is recovering well at home, the department said.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/10/us/california-measles-300-people
The department announced Sunday that there were two unrelated measles cases among children at a migrant shelter in a large warehouse in the city’s Pilsen neighborhood. One child has recovered and is no longer infectious, the health department said. The second child is hospitalized but is in good condition.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/11/health/cdc-chicago-measles/index.html#:~:text=Here's%20what%20to%20know%20about,and%20red%20and%20watery%20eyes

How it started:

COVID-19 has increased the risk of measles outbreaks.​

Over 61 million doses of measles-containing vaccine were postponed or missed from 2020 to 2022 due to COVID-19 related delays in supplementary immunization activities. This increases the risk of bigger outbreaks around the world, including the United States.

https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/measles/data/global-measles-outbreaks.html

How it's going:

CDC team arrives in Chicago to help officials with response to measles outbreak linked to migrant shelter​

A team of experts from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention arrived in Chicago on Tuesday to help local public health officials manage a measles outbreak there.

The Chicago Department of Public Health said last week that the city had its first measles case since 2019. The person is recovering well at home, the department said.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/10/us/california-measles-300-people
The department announced Sunday that there were two unrelated measles cases among children at a migrant shelter in a large warehouse in the city’s Pilsen neighborhood. One child has recovered and is no longer infectious, the health department said. The second child is hospitalized but is in good condition.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/11/health/cdc-chicago-measles/index.html#:~:text=Here's%20what%20to%20know%20about,and%20red%20and%20watery%20eyes

At least that group didn't get covid thanks to that vax

Reactions: catlanta33
Another case of Quack Medicine that the "gods" of medicine pulled out of their ass.

Same as the now debunked "gender therapy", puberty blocker "treatments", and genital mutilations have recently been exposed to be.

And who always believes this shit?

Last edited:
Shocked. From Australia of all places.

Im not a medical person by any means, but I was always curious if those saying they had long Covid were dealing with bad anxiety. I went through a rough period where I was basically having anxiety attacks everyday. When I looked at a lot of the long Covid symptoms, it lined up with with that time in my life.

Im not a medical person by any means, but I was always curious if those saying they had long Covid were dealing with bad anxiety. I went through a rough period where I was basically having anxiety attacks everyday. When I looked at a lot of the long Covid symptoms, it lined up with with that time in my life.
I imagine there's a high probability link between long covid & mental/emotional issues treatment; i.e., white lib women.

A lot of viruses seem to have lasting effects. Also, a lot of people are in terrible condition to begin with so a nasty virus is gonna rock them.

Half the people I know had a cough for the better part of this winter. 6-8 weeks of hacking up a lung.

I know my theory to the OG being zapped. Some little bitch reported a bunch of the posts and it pinged on the yahoo radar. Like all the other censure shit, poof. Easier to silence an opposing opinion rather than constructively discuss it.

In the original thread, that's immediately what I thought it was because the symptoms were literally exactly the same as anxiety. Then coupled with the fact it all started in NYC and it perfectly lined up. They were all stuffed inside tiny closets for months and months which would cause anyone anxiety.

Drs agreed too. At least until big checks came rolling through the same time long covid was used as an additional scare tactic for the vax

Reactions: PhDcat2018
In the original thread, that's immediately what I thought it was because the symptoms were literally exactly the same as anxiety. Then coupled with the fact it all started in NYC and it perfectly lined up. They were all stuffed inside tiny closets for months and months which would cause anyone anxiety.

Drs agreed too. At least until big checks came rolling through the same time long covid was used as an additional scare tactic for the vax

Imo the worst part about this is there is probably a legitimate long covid just not the one we're told. Ask people in the medical community and you'll learn there is a massive increase in GI issues among otherwise very healthy people. They're at a loss at what caused it but they all started happening after covid.

Was it covid? Was it awful diets and no exercise thanks to lockdown? Some combination? Something else?

We'll never know because the money and headlines are for anxiety symptoms or intubation injuries that people call long covid.

My wife's best friend's 16 yr old daughter, who is/was otherwise completely healthy is having what they think is some heart issues. A couple of faintng episodes, weakness, etc. Her mother has had her fully vaccinated from the beginning. Are they connected? She has never had issues before.

Me and the wife suspect but we stay out of it.

Good thinking
I don't get in other ppls real life business. She is about as far different politically than us as you could be just like the political board here but we all get along and have for a very long time surprisingly enough. My wife and I make the point that we don't discuss news or conspiracies or politics with anyone really. Not worth it. We keep it away from our kid.

Reactions: bbonds
My wife's best friend's 16 yr old daughter, who is/was otherwise completely healthy is having what they think is some heart issues. A couple of faintng episodes, weakness, etc. Her mother has had her fully vaccinated from the beginning. Are they connected? She has never had issues before.

Sounds like she may just have a little climate change.

If any parent went that far in on the vax, I can only imagine the irrational response to any commentary.

I feel for the families that were duped into thinking this was the right thing. I feel for the kids who had parents who forced or coerced it solely to virtue signal.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
If any parent went that far in on the vax, I can only imagine the irrational response to any commentary.

I feel for the families that were duped into thinking this was the right thing. I feel for the kids who had parents who forced or coerced it solely to virtue signal.

Hang on. How do you know they didn't vaccinate her to get her off the list of those to be gassed by the LCD?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Washington — Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious diseases expert, expressed a fear that if cities and states do not adhere to the government's guidelines on when and how they can begin to reopen, there could be more COVID-19 outbreaks.

If "states or cities or regions" disregard the government's "checkpoints" on when it's safe to pull back from mitigation measures, Fauci said that "there is a real risk that you will trigger an outbreak that you might not be able to control, which, in fact, paradoxically, will set you back, not only leading to some suffering and death that could be avoided, but could even set you back on the road to trying to get economic recovery."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fauci-serious-consequences-united-states-reopening-warning/

• Haha

Fauci tells House COVID panel he’s ‘not convinced’ kids suffered learning loss due to pandemic school closures

Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the top public health officials in the US during the COVID-19 pandemic, told House lawmakers on Tuesday he was “not convinced” that children suffered learning loss due to school closures his agency supported.

The former National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) director made the stunning admission on the second and final day of his 14-hour, closed-door interview with the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, according to two of its members.

“He says he’s still not convinced that there was learning loss — that in his view, that’s still really open for discussion,” Rep. Michael Cloud (R-Texas), who sits on the panel, told The Post.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/09/news/...earning-loss-due-to-pandemic-school-closures/

Washington — Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious diseases expert, expressed a fear that if cities and states do not adhere to the government's guidelines on when and how they can begin to reopen, there could be more COVID-19 outbreaks.

If "states or cities or regions" disregard the government's "checkpoints" on when it's safe to pull back from mitigation measures, Fauci said that "there is a real risk that you will trigger an outbreak that you might not be able to control, which, in fact, paradoxically, will set you back, not only leading to some suffering and death that could be avoided, but could even set you back on the road to trying to get economic recovery."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fauci-serious-consequences-united-states-reopening-warning/

Imagine all those lies while knowing full well the virus was engineered to be the most infectious virus in human history. They knew there was zero chance anyone escaped without exposure. Yet they put on their charade to get more power.

Sign of other problems
This cultural shift is not simply a hit to perfect attendance records.

The share of students missing many days of school helps explain why U.S. students, overall, are nowhere close to making up their learning losses from the pandemic. Students who are behind academically may resist going to school, but missing school also sets them further back. These effects are especially pernicious for low-income students, who lost more ground during the pandemic and who are more negatively affected by chronic absence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT